Simon Kenton 65 Campbell County 59

Maybe if you folks clued in some, you would have read that I have access to game tapes. You assume that just because I'm not there live, I don't see the game. I get to look at officiating errors and omissions in great detail! And , oh by the way, I see 0 hand checks today. Good day!

Game films give you one dimension of a game. Get out of your basement more and check out the difference when you see it live. Real time, split second decisions. Anyone can analyze a tape and point out the details in hindsight.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there and thought it was a well called game by the officials. I did not notice either coach complain about the call's. I thought the difference in the game was Simon Kenton used 11 players and gave rest to the starters. Campbell County used 7 maybe 8 players and appeared to me they were fatigued at the last minutes of the game. Schwarber looked really fatigued at the end before fouling out.

Maybe if you folks clued in some, you would have read that I have access to game tapes. You assume that just because I'm not there live, I don't see the game. I get to look at officiating errors and omissions in great detail! And , oh by the way, I see 0 hand checks today. Good day!

So in the N Ky area, all teams send you "tapes" for you to review? What power do you possess?

I was there and thought it was a well called game by the officials. I did not notice either coach complain about the call's. I thought the difference in the game was Simon Kenton used 11 players and gave rest to the starters. Campbell County used 7 maybe 8 players and appeared to me they were fatigued at the last minutes of the game. Schwarber looked really fatigued at the end before fouling out.

I have no complaints with the 2nd game officiating, only the first.

Sounds like a reasonable assessment. I will be a dollar to donuts that not a single Hudl game link focuses on the coaches reactions, ergo, watch all you want, but sure miss a lot of good basketball by not seeing it live.

His problem is with 10th region officials at the last meeting between these two. You know, the one he watched on tape.

Game films give you one dimension of a game. Get out of your basement more and check out the difference when you see it live. Real time, split second decisions. Anyone can analyze a tape and point out the details in hindsight.

I only watch tapes of games I cannot make live, or games where I'm asked for scouting assistance.

You really should quit while you're ahead. Even UKfan is questioning you now. Just sayin'

Good luck again to the Lady Pioneers. I've heard nothing but good things about their game. Good luck also to the Lady Camels! I've seen nothing but good things with their game and hope to see them go far!

I have on occasion worked the gate, but not regularly.Sort of like RC and LA saying they are going to show, then don't bother.

If you were expecting us, why didn't you show up in case we were there? We are both pretty personable people and would have loved to have met you. :wave:

If you were expecting us, why didn't you show up in case we were there? We are both pretty personable people and would have loved to have met you. :wave:

My sons were competing in Region 4 swim championships. At the time I said I would be at the game, I was not aware there was a conflict between the two events. Swim conflicts are why I don't make all the girl's games.