February 11, 201511 yr Young then proceeded to stand in front of his locker and, with complete seriousness, recount an instance in which, he said, a dolphin tried to kill him. The subject was broached following a tweet Monday by his girlfriend, rapper Iggy Azalea, who proclaimed, "Nick is scared of dolphins." Young said his near-death experience occurred in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, although he didn't specify when. "He was playing with everybody else, doing what dolphins do -- the 'ack ack' and all that," Young said. "It was my time to ride the dolphin. For some reason, he took me all the way to the bottom. He was trying to drown me. But I saw it happening so I jumped out of the water and took off the little life vest and threw off my little water shoes and stayed outside." Young said the dolphin took others around in circles but didn't do the same when it was his turn to interact with it. "He went straight down," Young said. "He was trying to kill me. I think he was trying to get on Iggy. He was a little friendly, kissing her and stuff. He was trying to take my woman." Nick Young of of Los Angeles Lakers recounts near-death dolphin tale - ESPN Los Angeles
February 11, 201511 yr I believe the answer you are looking for is Swaggy P!! Yes! Swaggy P!!! /Sampson Simpson voice
February 11, 201511 yr Author Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should put Swaggy P in the thread title, put this on the NBA board. A LOT of options with this story :lol2:
February 11, 201511 yr The dolphin was a racist. are you suggesting that this unidentified dolphin was Incognito?
February 11, 201511 yr Just read this article on ESPN as well.. The guy is hilarious. :laugh: Not if you are a Laker fan. Dude is a clown.
February 11, 201511 yr are you suggesting that this unidentified dolphin was Incognito? Now that would make a great photoshop. Dolphin with an Incognito jersey.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.