Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 64 Marquette 44

Featured Replies

X takes over in the 2nd half.

What is Xavier's record since GT's Big East thread?

What is Xavier's record since GT's Big East thread?

 

4-2.

 

I'm a lot more concerned with what their record is going to be in the next 3 games (home for St. John's, at UC, and home for Butler).

What is Xavier's record since GT's Big East thread?

 

What does my thread about DePaul have to do with X???

Lunardi has X as a 9 seed.

Lunardi has X as a 9 seed.

 

The 9/10 range sounds about right at the moment. Can probably get as high as a 7 if they finish strong...

What does my thread about DePaul have to do with X???

 

I was thiking Xavier was struggling at the time with DePaul sitting a top the conference. It seemed to me that Xavier had picked up their play since that thread, but I must have missed a loss there somewhere.

The 9/10 range sounds about right at the moment. Can probably get as high as a 7 if they finish strong...

 

Agree 100%. Xavier can control its own destiny, and can wind up being everywhere from a 7 to the play-in game if they stumble a time or two. I guess they could go 0-6 and miss the whole shebang, but I was saying most likely. 4-2 the rest of the way would probably have them in that 7/8 range due in large part to what will end up being a Top 10 schedule.

 

Similarly, I think UC has about the same range of options in front of them. I think they need the shootout more than Xavier because Xavier still has Villanova and Butler on their schedule (and I do think UC will win the Shootout).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.