Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU vs Dunk City

Featured Replies

Why does it say "Vallhalla" in this picture?

 

https://twitter.com/NKUNorse/status/565963457745682432/photo/1

 

It is my understanding that tonight they are having "pre-game festivities" for the students up there tonight and they had a small competition for what to call the area. Quite a few student organizations submitted "Valhalla" as the name, I guess to go along with the Norse/Vikings or whatever, which seems fitting.

 

I believe they'll have cornhole boards and things of that nature there to have students show up sooner. With $1 beers, it might happen.

It is my understanding that tonight they are having "pre-game festivities" for the students up there tonight and they had a competition for what to call the area. Quite a few student organizations submitted Valhalla as the name, I guess to go along with the Norse/Vikings or whatever.

 

I believe they'll have cornhole boards and things of that nature there to have students show up sooner. With $1 beers, it might happen.

 

Thanks. I need to brush up on my Nordic history.

I will be there with my daughter (she will be sporting her FGCU apparel, she says that is the Univ she plans on going to, not sure if it is for the education or the warm weather and beach :D

I will be there with my daughter (she will be sporting her FGCU apparel, she says that is the Univ she plans on going to, not sure if it is for the education or the warm weather and beach :D

 

I heading over tonight myself, it should be a fun night. I'm betting the warm weather and the beach, enjoy the night with your daughter!:up:

Getting my hairs cut by Ira in Newport, going home to change real quick and then heading up.

 

Hope to see some of you there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.