Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville NEW WEIGHT ROOM

Featured Replies

Excellent! Glad to hear it! Wish we had that room!

Well trade you a couple of your state champ trophies for it LOL! Just kiddin,hopefuly the new facilities will help get us some more of our own.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great weight room. I have never been more impressed with a high school coach in any sport than I am of Coach J. My son had him at a camp 6 years ago and I was impressed then, but now I see how he truly works hard to put Pikeville back on the State Football map. The kids are really buying into the system. Walk around Pikeville campus and you will see the individual work has paid off for the kids already. Everytime I am at school the weight room is full of football players.

 

He is as approachable, hard working, and enthusiastic as anyone I have every been around. He is a great fit for this program and I hope he stays a long time.

 

Keep up the hard work coach.

Great weight room. I have never been more impressed with a high school coach in any sport than I am of Coach J. My son had him at a camp 6 years ago and I was impressed then, but now I see how he truly works hard to put Pikeville back on the State Football map. The kids are really buying into the system. Walk around Pikeville campus and you will see the individual work has paid off for the kids already. Everytime I am at school the weight room is full of football players.

 

He is as approachable, hard working, and enthusiastic as anyone I have every been around. He is a great fit for this program and I hope he stays a long time.

 

Keep up the hard work coach.

:thumb:

Nice :thumb:

 

Having a lot of room to work with helps, especially with the numbers of boys Pikeville has. Most squads have pretty nice equipment, but jammed in tight places. P-Ville has the luxury of both. Nice looking room, hopefully the Panthers take full advantage of it and make a push for the carpet. :thumb:

Well trade you a couple of your state champ trophies for it LOL! Just kiddin,hopefuly the new facilities will help get us some more of our own.

 

 

Well, if it can't be us, I would be thrilled for it to be you. The people of Pikeville are consistently the nicest fans around. Good luck with your new stuff!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.