Elizabethtown is ESPN #12

So I know a lot about Boley, but I really don't know much about the rest of the team. Can anyone provide a summary or insight into the other players and what makes Etown is so good. Please include Boley. Serious request. I don't know a ton about them and I'm interested.

So I know a lot about Boley, but I really don't know much about the rest of the team. Can anyone provide a summary or insight into the other players and what makes Etown is so good. Please include Boley. Serious request. I don't know a ton about them and I'm interested.

STARTERS:

-Erin Boley (JR) - Notre Dame Commit - Collegiate level offense, consistent mid range game with ability to knock down the 3. Very strong physically, quick off of the dribble. Her size, strength, and athleticism make it very hard for anyone to guard her. Could brush up on her defense, but gets 9-10+ rebounds every outing.

-Reaunna Cleaver (SR) - Louisiana Tech Signee - Strong physical inside presence at 6'2". Polished inside game, comfortable with back to the basket - strong finisher. Strong rebounder, will block shots.

-Darien Huff (SR) - College of Charleston Signee - Combo Guard with overall well rounded game. Sharp shooter from 3 and mid range. Deceptively quick off of the dribble. High Bball IQ. Defensive stopper.

-Livie Bowling (SR) - Southern Illinois Signee - Composed PG, distributes the ball well. Quick off of the dribble, drives well. Jump shot could use polishing. Great defender.

-Rachael Warden (JR) - Sharp Shooter from 3, will knock down mid range shots. Distributes the ball well. Great defender.

BENCH:

-Jada Stinson (SO) - Advanced ball handling skills, deceptively quick off of the dribble. Skilled at the dribble drive and drawing fouls. Jump shot needs work. Distributes well. Defensive stopper.

-Taylor Thomas (SO) - Strong physical presence inside, lacks height. Strong at cleaning up the boards on both ends of the floor.

All of these girls have been playing together from a very young age. Won the 8th Grade State Championship together. Very scrappy team on Defense. Offensively well rounded. Each girl can and will score, with the bulk of the scoring coming from Bowley, Cleaver, and Huff. Stinson has come on very strong as of late. Very mature and composed team that plays and shares the ball well. Very smart team on both ends of the floor. Hard to rattle them. They love to run and will rattle off a plethora of points at a time. They are currently playing with a chip on their shoulders, as they lost the State Championship last year to Butler. Every person on the team is back from last years State Runner Up Team.

Hope this helps! LOL!

STARTERS:

-Erin Boley (JR) - Notre Dame Commit - Collegiate level offense, consistent mid range game with ability to knock down the 3. Very strong physically, quick off of the dribble. Her size, strength, and athleticism make it very hard for anyone to guard her. Could brush up on her defense, but gets 9-10+ rebounds every outing.

-Reaunna Cleaver (SR) - Louisiana Tech Signee - Strong physical inside presence at 6'2". Polished inside game, comfortable with back to the basket - strong finisher. Strong rebounder, will block shots.

-Darien Huff (SR) - College of Charleston Signee - Combo Guard with overall well rounded game. Sharp shooter from 3 and mid range. Deceptively quick off of the dribble. High Bball IQ. Defensive stopper.

-Livie Bowling (SR) - Southern Illinois Signee - Composed PG, distributes the ball well. Quick off of the dribble, drives well. Jump shot could use polishing. Great defender.

-Rachael Warden (JR) - Sharp Shooter from 3, will knock down mid range shots. Distributes the ball well. Great defender.

BENCH:

-Jada Stinson (SO) - Advanced ball handling skills, deceptively quick off of the dribble. Skilled at the dribble drive and drawing fouls. Jump shot needs work. Distributes well. Defensive stopper.

-Taylor Thomas (SO) - Strong physical presence inside, lacks height. Strong at cleaning up the boards on both ends of the floor.

All of these girls have been playing together from a very young age. Won the 8th Grade State Championship together. Very scrappy team on Defense. Offensively well rounded. Each girl can and will score, with the bulk of the scoring coming from Bowley, Cleaver, and Huff. Stinson has come on very strong as of late. Very mature and composed team that plays and shares the ball well. Very smart team on both ends of the floor. Hard to rattle them. They love to run and will rattle off a plethora of points at a time. They are currently playing with a chip on their shoulders, as they lost the State Championship last year to Butler. Every person on the team is back from last years State Runner Up Team.

Hope this helps! LOL!

Sounds like Highlands will beat them by 10! LOL. I'm kidding! Thanks for the update. I hear so much about them and really never knew what kind of game they play and what their strengths are. Sounds like they are adaptable, which makes them extremely tough. With a strong inside and outside game in girls high school basketball, that makes it very difficult to beat them. Hopefully they finish off a great season...unless of course, they face my Bluebirds somewhere along the line!