Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke @ Notre Dame Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

10-0 Notre Dame run, tied up with 6:51 left.

 

???

 

Ahh nothing.. just curious why you would be concerned. Duke doesn't play defense, that's the thing that would concern me more than anything, objectively of course.

  • Author
Ahh nothing.. just curious why you would be concerned. Duke doesn't play defense, that's the thing that would concern me more than anything, objectively of course.

 

Hahaha, gotcha.

 

I guess I'm that guy who finds something to worry about if there is enough as is.

After those last two shots by ND I'm not mad at all if ND pulls this one out like it looks like they will. Both were huge shots and neither were shots that I would call smart shots but they went in and that's all that matters.

Free timeout for Duke, while the refs go stare at the tv for what reason?

Ahh nothing.. just curious why you would be concerned. Duke doesn't play defense, that's the thing that would concern me more than anything, objectively of course.

 

Duke plays horrible defense. Truth.

After those last two shots by ND I'm not mad at all if ND pulls this one out like it looks like they will. Both were huge shots and neither were shots that I would call smart shots but they went in and that's all that matters.

 

I'll go ahead and say it for you.. Duke sucks!

Duke was up 10, I went to the bath room and came back they are down 4...what in the world happened?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.