Montgomery County 78 Bourbon County 72

I thought both teams played much better than in their first meeting.

The Indians lead pretty much the entire way, but every time they would push the lead to 7 or 10, Bourbon would hit a couple shots and cut it to 3 or 4 points.

Fuller was outstanding as he led the Indians with 28 points and 10 assists. Bourbon had no answer for his penetration. Combs had 17 points and 9 rebounds while Parsley chipped in with 12 points.

Sexton lead the Colonels with 27 points. I'm sure Blackburn was also in double figures, but didn't get the exact number.

A very nice win for the Indians.

If it hadn't already been decided, I believe the loss means Bourbon Co will end up with the 4 seed in the district.

I thought both teams played much better than in their first meeting.

The Indians lead pretty much the entire way, but every time they would push the lead to 7 or 10, Bourbon would hit a couple shots and cut it to 3 or 4 points.

Fuller was outstanding as he led the Indians with 28 points and 10 assists. Bourbon had no answer for his penetration. Combs had 17 points and 9 rebounds while Parsley chipped in with 12 points.

Sexton lead the Colonels with 27 points. I'm sure Blackburn was also in double figures, but didn't get the exact number.

A very nice win for the Indians.

If it hadn't already been decided, I believe the loss means Bourbon Co will end up with the 4 seed in the district.

Believe he is one of the most underratted players in the 10th.

Bourbon County is the 4th seed.

40th District Standings

Montgomery County 3-1

GRC 3-1

Paris 3-2

Bourbon County 0-5

Games remaining are GRC at Bourbon County on Tuesday, GRC at Montgomery County on Friday, and Montgomery County at Paris in 2 weeks.

Bourbon County is the 4th seed.

40th District Standings

Montgomery County 3-1

GRC 3-1

Paris 3-2

Bourbon County 0-5

Games remaining are GRC at Bourbon County on Tuesday, GRC at Montgomery County on Friday, and Montgomery County at Paris in 2 weeks.

Thanks, great info.