10th Region Top Freshman

Guard Marcus Ashford for Paris is also talented. Quick guard with a nice shooting touch. Guard Spencer Morris is going to be very talented for Nicholas. Has some outside and inside game. Also Sam Hamilton, if he can continue to improve he will be a nice player. Ben Swolsky for St. Pat is also pretty nice.

Keep an eye out for Grant Walsh for Pendleton County. He's been playing a good amount of varsity minutes lately. Good driving ability with a good spot up jump shot. If he keeps developing his left hand, he's going to be very good player.

Agree on Ashford, Hamilton, and Swolsky.

I've seen the ashford kid play. Super quick and plays fearless.

Heard the Swolsky kid had three double doubles in a row. He's got I be a hot commodity down at St Pat...... Taylor will have him in right by the time he's a senior considering what he's done with the Sticklen kid in 1-1/2 seasons.

Hamilton is a nice player , but i had a chance to watch Garrison (Mason) and was every impressed.

Burden was a super hard worker at playing as a freshman for Deming, he can't possible being hanging around there? Robertson looks like they are struggling a little, but the kid has put up some nice stats

Clark has a kid too! Can't remember his name....

Clark has a kid too! Can't remember his name....

GRC has several good freshmen. Two of them are on the Varsity roster - Ryan Cooper and JJ Johnson. Both have been injured the majority of the season. Cooper is back. Johnson will be back soon. Many of the other freshmen have played up on JV and are excellent shooters and defenders.