Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Player in 11th Region?

Featured Replies

I'll be able to answer this better at the end of the season. I'll have seen all of the top choices at least once by then.

  • Author
I'll be able to answer this better at the end of the season. I'll have seen all of the top choices at least once by then.
who would you say as of right now?
Who would you say as of right now?

 

Matt Rose and Tanner Johnson are the best I have seen so far. I've seen LCA a few times, LexCath three times, Bryan Station and Henry Clay once. I'll see LCA again along with Dunbar and Lafayette by the end of the season.

  • Author
Matt Rose and Tanner Johnson are the best I have seen so far. I've seen LCA a few times' date=' LexCath three times, Bryan Station and Henry Clay once. I'll see LCA again along with Dunbar and Lafayette by the end of the season.[/quote']i agree. Those 2 are tough!

Matt Rose, Tanner Johnson, and Darius Williams.

Matt Rose, Tanner Johnson, and Darius Williams.

 

I can't wait to see Williams.

  • Author
I can't wait to see Williams.
went to one Dunbar game and didn't get to see Williams because he was ineligible.

Haven't seen Rose, but I'd take Williams over everyone else I've seen.

1. Matt Rose

2. Tanner Johnson

3. Darius Williams

 

No one else is even close.

I think by the time LCA's Kyle Rode gets to Junior/Senior year... He will be a monster.

 

Little taste of Matt Rose and Kyle Rode.

Here's another taste:

 

 

Kyle Rode also had another ally oop pass to Matt Rose for a dunk in LCA's win against Campbell County tonight.

The Hollingsworth kid for Dunbar is legit as well. I don't think he's as good as these top 3 listed yet, but one who will be a force for the next couple of years. Putting up huge numbers as a sophomore.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.