January 11, 201511 yr How many #1 votes does UK get/lose this week? They have been unanimous in writers poll and getting all but one vote in the coaches poll. I'll say they lose 10 #1 votes in the Writers Poll and lose 4 or 5 #1s in the Coaches Poll.
January 11, 201511 yr How many #1 votes does UK get/lose this week? They have been unanimous in writers poll and getting all but one vote in the coaches poll. I'll say they lose 10 #1 votes in the Writers Poll and lose 4 or 5 #1s in the Coaches Poll. Doubt they lose any. They'll probably even gain on in the coaches poll.
January 11, 201511 yr Author Doubt they lose any. They'll probably even gain on in the coaches poll. :lol2: that made me just check up on the score of that game! You could be right!
January 11, 201511 yr Author I think Virginia gets some votes this time. I think so too. Somebody needs to get some :lol2:
January 11, 201511 yr I think Duke will drop to #4 and Louisville will drop to about #8. Kentucky might gain the last vote since Duke lost.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.