Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott County Central 56 Clay County 51

Featured Replies

  • Author
Clay is in trouble against Buckhorn today. Smith is very sick and probably can't go. Boys gonna have to pick up the slack but I'm afraid this could be another loss.

 

Hopefully they can pick up the slack. They did a good job picking up the slack for Farmer against Boyle County. Hopefully they can pick Smith up today. Good luck. I'm pulling for you guys. :thumb:

Hey Black and Gold we won easily and Smith did play and have a big game. Don't be mad just because Clay can play and you are afraid to see them full strength. You dog them every chance you get. They played Knott Down to the wire with a chance to win. We didn't there was no excuses they are better than we are. We just handed Buckhorn their worst loss of the year. Clay will be fine. You worry about your team. Anyone that knows the game knows Clay can play.

Gotta love the mountain daddies.

No daddy here. Don't have kids. Just state the truth. Some people can't handle it.

If I'm not mistaken Smith played in the game last night. I saw him steal the ball from Buckhorn and take it in for a dunk. He must have made a quick recovery from his illness.

I have no dog in this fight but both Knott and Clay have very good teams. I would have to give Knott a slight advantage in any contest those two would play.....but not by much.

 

People need to remember that last year's state tournament game between eventual state champions Covington Catholic and Clay County was right down to the wire. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, Clay got a few bad calls in the closing seconds that benefited CovCath or they might have won that game.The Tigers have the majority of that team back, graduating only their center.

 

I'm happy to see the mountains have two quality teams to represent our area of the state.

Yes Smith played sick was not 100%. But he gutted it out. Talked to his Dad last and said he had some virus. He stayed in the bed until last minute possible. That he wanted to play

I was very impressed with Clay County. I really liked the effort they put into the game. Clay is to be commended for their hustle and ability to take KCC down to the wire.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.