Late Sunday into Monday Outlook 1/11-12

nWo

Evening update. Seems that the chance for freezing rain and ice is on the increase. Especially those along and close to the Ohio River. The Cincinnati/NKY should pay extra attention to the weather in their area. The Cincinnati/NKY area now has a 70-80% chance. Just north of Cincinnati the chance has now risen to 80-90%. .001-.10" accumulation possible. If the storm takes a more southerly track the Cincinnati/NKY area possible accumulation could increase to .10-.25" accumulation.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this as the weekend goes on.

prb_24hicez_ge.01_2015011000f072.gif

Morning update:

No change as of this morning for the possibility of freezing rain. One thing to add though that later on Monday there is now a chance that this may turn into some light snow for overnight into Tuesday. The cold weather looks to continue into the work week. There is also a chance of winter precipitation during the Wednesday/Thursday time period.

Thanks for the compliments. I've been up and down since 12:30 am with the pain in my knees. Can hardly wait for this knee replacement surgery. I'll be back later this afternoon with any update.

Saturday evening update:

Looks like NKY is looking at .01-.10" of ice on Monday. Looks like there will be a short cutoff for the areas that will see the freezing rain or ice. Looks like most of the freezing rain and or ice will be north of a line from Louisville to just north of Portsmouth, OH. Areas south of the line should see just rain.

prb_24hicez_50prcntil_2015011100f042.gif

prb_24hicez_ge.01_2015011100f042.gif