December 28, 201411 yr The Bucs blow a 20-7 lead in the final quarter to land the 1st overall pick next spring. Yippee!! :ohbrother:
December 28, 201411 yr Would you rather have this meaningless win or the #1 pick in the draft? I'd take the pick!
December 28, 201411 yr Author Did they blow it or did they "blow it" (wink wink)? It didn't look that way to me. They Buced it up, as usual. I don't think 1 or 2 mattered to them. They're taking a QB, either Winston or Mariota. The players on the field were playing for their jobs. Especially, Josh McCown. That sack in the end zone probably ended his career in Tampa Bay, as a starter anyway.
December 29, 201411 yr It didn't look that way to me. They Buced it up, as usual. I don't think 1 or 2 mattered to them. They're taking a QB, either Winston or Mariota. The players on the field were playing for their jobs. Especially, Josh McCown. That sack in the end zone probably ended his career in Tampa Bay, as a starter anyway. I know how you feel. I've been there for the last couple of years. I like the Jags position this year. They will be 3, again, which means they will get their pick of any player not a QB. If there is a QB available, they can trade down.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.