December 28, 201411 yr Got a sampler from Strauss. Had a Julius Caesar, made by Diamond Crown, terrible. Bask to an Oliva to get the bad taste out of my mouth.
December 28, 201411 yr Got a sampler from Strauss. Had a Julius Caesar, made by Diamond Crown, terrible. Bask to an Oliva to get the bad taste out of my mouth. Check out the latest Cigar Aficionado, it has the best cigars of the year for 2014. Go to Party Source and Micah will take care of you. Those guys know there stuff down there.
December 28, 201411 yr Author I got them as a gift. Brother in law had guy help pick them out. Some R&J's, which I like, stuffed with Quorums, which I thought I would not like but were not bad. Oliva and Joya De Nicaragua's been smoking a lot. Smoked a Fonseca recently for first time. Liked a lot.
January 1, 201511 yr Ghurka, Perdomo and Padron 1964 Anniversary series are all pretty good selections of a good smoke.
January 1, 201511 yr Check out the latest Cigar Aficionado, it has the best cigars of the year for 2014. Go to Party Source and Micah will take care of you. Those guys know there stuff down there. I try to stop there at least once a week, they have the best price on my go to gar, Element Carbon. Try out the new Patel Broadleaf Prohibition.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.