Johnson Central Spring Practice

there are what i have heard to be some good players that will step up next year

You're right....with the returners and the ones that will step up things should be very exciting this year for the Eagles.

It is also my understanding that JC will be scrimmaging Belfry at Belfry this year. Great season coming up!

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering how is the Dials kid is looking he should really be able to help out thier program this season .

I stopped by and watched practice a few times and the Dials kid is an impressive athlete. He has good speed, great size, is strong as an ox and has great hands. He will definately help out both offensively and defensively.

Central really has some nice looking kids out for spring ball. They have the potential to have a great season next year. The Welch kid has been working at QB and has looked pretty good for having only played the position since spring ball started.

I stopped by and watched practice a few times and the Dials kid is an impressive athlete. He has good speed, great size, is strong as an ox and has great hands. He will definately help out both offensively and defensively.

Central really has some nice looking kids out for spring ball. They have the potential to have a great season next year. The Welch kid has been working at QB and has looked pretty good for having only played the position since spring ball started.

Thats great to know he is doing good I wish the best for him.:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Dennis Dillon looked better at QB than Welch.

I thought Dennis Dillon looked better at QB than Welch.

He probably did considering Dennis has played the position since grade school and this was Ian's first snaps under center.