Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central Spring Practice

Featured Replies

How is spring practice going for the Golden Eagles?

 

Does anyone have any info.?

Be interesting to know if they will do the Saturday scrimmage like Ashland. That way everyone could come. Go EAGLES !!!!!

there are what i have heard to be some good players that will step up next year

there are what i have heard to be some good players that will step up next year

 

You're right....with the returners and the ones that will step up things should be very exciting this year for the Eagles.

 

It is also my understanding that JC will be scrimmaging Belfry at Belfry this year. Great season coming up!

I have heard that there i a great split that will be a sr. that will get some playing time this up coming season....( chris meek ) i think the name is

I have heard that alot of kids have beefed up and when they go out on the field they will look like a football team, not that didn't in the past.....This coming year, size wise they will look like 3A team and numbers too.

I was wondering how is the Dials kid is looking he should really be able to help out thier program this season .

  • Author
I was wondering how is the Dials kid is looking he should really be able to help out thier program this season .

 

I stopped by and watched practice a few times and the Dials kid is an impressive athlete. He has good speed, great size, is strong as an ox and has great hands. He will definately help out both offensively and defensively.

 

Central really has some nice looking kids out for spring ball. They have the potential to have a great season next year. The Welch kid has been working at QB and has looked pretty good for having only played the position since spring ball started.

I stopped by and watched practice a few times and the Dials kid is an impressive athlete. He has good speed, great size, is strong as an ox and has great hands. He will definately help out both offensively and defensively.

 

Central really has some nice looking kids out for spring ball. They have the potential to have a great season next year. The Welch kid has been working at QB and has looked pretty good for having only played the position since spring ball started.

Thats great to know he is doing good I wish the best for him.:thumb:

I think the spring game is friday

I stopped by and watched practice a few times and the Dials kid is an impressive athlete. He has good speed, great size, is strong as an ox and has great hands. He will definately help out both offensively and defensively.

 

Central really has some nice looking kids out for spring ball. They have the potential to have a great season next year. The Welch kid has been working at QB and has looked pretty good for having only played the position since spring ball started.

 

I thought Dennis Dillon looked better at QB than Welch.

How many really "Big" guys will be on the line this year?

I thought Dennis Dillon looked better at QB than Welch.

 

Where did the Dillion kid come from?

I thought Dennis Dillon looked better at QB than Welch.

He probably did considering Dennis has played the position since grade school and this was Ian's first snaps under center.

Where did the Dillion kid come from?

 

He's a county kid. He's always played here. He will be a sophomore next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.