Johnson Central Spring Practice

He probably did considering Dennis has played the position since grade school and this was Ian's first snaps under center.

Wasn't trying to start anything. Just making an observation. I didn't know Dennis had played QB, but none the less, he looked good there.

Of course I still believe the QB posistion will be JK Ratliff's.

It is really important that the coach puts someone under center that knows what they are doing and has played the position for awhile. JMO.

Sean Music just played the position two years and he turned out all right didn't he? With that being said I believe Coach Matney knows what he's doing and will do whats best for the team.

Sean Music just played the position two years and he turned out all right didn't he? With that being said I believe Coach Matney knows what he's doing and will do whats best for the team.

I believe Sean Music under Shawn Ousley(center) worked out very well last season. From what I have seen this spring practice.....they really need to work together whom ever is going to be under Ousley. Practice practice and more practice working together. I know Ousley has been in the center position since flag football. Fumbles don't help any at all. Who else on the central team could go under center?