Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hardest Working Players

Featured Replies

Who are some of the hardest working kids out there?

This would be a hard thread to post on, it is so hard to guage how hard a kids is working without putting some kind of measurement on it. I would be afraid to list any kids in fear of leaving one out.

This would be a hard thread to post on, it is so hard to guage how hard a kids is working without putting some kind of measurement on it. I would be afraid to list any kids in fear of leaving one out.

 

 

I don't think so. You can look at a kid and tell, during the offseason conditioning programs ( lost weight, increased muscle, others opinions, etc. ) how much a kid has improved or matured.

You can't really compare how hard someone is working, because everyone is working hard. You can however, tell how much they are benching or how fast they can run the 40 and thing's of that nature. But you really can't put a "measuring stick" on someone's heart.

You can't really compare how hard someone is working, because everyone is working hard. You can however, tell how much they are benching or how fast they can run the 40 and thing's of that nature. But you really can't put a "measuring stick" on someone's heart.
I couldn't disagree more.
Why haven't either of you listed some kids names then?

 

 

 

I don't see the kids now but I will this fall.

If you only see them in the fall then how can you say they are the hardest working kids? Alot of kids that play hard on fridays, can be a head ache from monday-thursday.

I have heard from various coaches several names of kids from various programs that they categorize as hard workers. I hate to mention any names as I know that I would leave someone out that has earned the reputation as a hard worker.

If you only see them in the fall then how can you say they are the hardest working kids? Alot of kids that play hard on fridays, can be a head ache from monday-thursday.

 

 

I haven't said of any kids that were hard working. I just said you could put a measurement on how hard kids are working. Like was said the weight lifting totals or speeds and listening to how people of the programs ( coaches, fans,etc. ) are talking about these kids. I do believe the gauge of a kid's heart is big if he is putting in the good solid effort of off season training and conditioning. These will definitely help the kid come fall football season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.