Hardest Working Players

This would be a hard thread to post on, it is so hard to guage how hard a kids is working without putting some kind of measurement on it. I would be afraid to list any kids in fear of leaving one out.

I don't think so. You can look at a kid and tell, during the offseason conditioning programs ( lost weight, increased muscle, others opinions, etc. ) how much a kid has improved or matured.

You can't really compare how hard someone is working, because everyone is working hard. You can however, tell how much they are benching or how fast they can run the 40 and thing's of that nature. But you really can't put a "measuring stick" on someone's heart.

You can't really compare how hard someone is working, because everyone is working hard. You can however, tell how much they are benching or how fast they can run the 40 and thing's of that nature. But you really can't put a "measuring stick" on someone's heart.
I couldn't disagree more.

If you only see them in the fall then how can you say they are the hardest working kids? Alot of kids that play hard on fridays, can be a head ache from monday-thursday.

I haven't said of any kids that were hard working. I just said you could put a measurement on how hard kids are working. Like was said the weight lifting totals or speeds and listening to how people of the programs ( coaches, fans,etc. ) are talking about these kids. I do believe the gauge of a kid's heart is big if he is putting in the good solid effort of off season training and conditioning. These will definitely help the kid come fall football season.