Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2006 Cov Cath Football

Featured Replies

Between their State Runner-ups and their State Championships, since the playoff system started in 1959, the Birds have appeared in 45.7% of the title games. They average a State Championship game appearence every 2.2 years with a crown every 2.9 years. Their longest stretch without a title is six seasons. I guess that was their "down period".

Listen, you don't have to convince any CovCath student, coach, teacher, administrator, alum, fan, passerby, etc. that Highlands is the greatest program in USA High School Football history. We know it all too well. For CCH to squeak into the 3A Final Four they have to upset the "Notre Dame and MJ Bulls" of KY high school football. We get it. That is why we, as a program, just keep trying to plod along and somehow close the gap to the Bluebirds of Ft. Thomas. We know we'll never get there, but darn it, we just keep trying.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, you don't have to convince any CovCath student, coach, teacher, administrator, alum, fan, passerby, etc. that Highlands is the greatest program in USA High School Football history. We know it all too well. For CCH to squeak into the 3A Final Four they have to upset the "Notre Dame and MJ Bulls" of KY high school football. We get it. That is why we, as a program, just keep trying to plod along and somehow close the gap to the Bluebirds of Ft. Thomas. We know we'll never get there, but darn it, we just keep trying.

 

 

I'm still chuckling over this response as I type my response. We (Highlands fans) can be a little over the top in our support for our football team, can't we? Try to forgive us and we'll try to forgive your fans for being so excited about their cheering section notoriety.:ylsuper:

I'm still chuckling over this response as I type my response. We (Highlands fans) can be a little over the top in our support for our football team, can't we? Try to forgive us and we'll try to forgive your fans for being so excited about their cheering section notoriety.:ylsuper:

 

 

And hssb, I assume you know that I'm just funning with you. I really did enjoy your response to 72bf.

I'm still chuckling over this response as I type my response. We (Highlands fans) can be a little over the top in our support for our football team, can't we? Try to forgive us and we'll try to forgive your fans for being so excited about their cheering section notoriety.:ylsuper:

 

:thumb:

And hssb, I assume you know that I'm just funning with you. I really did enjoy your response to 72bf.

What? My response was genuine...what do you mean? :cool: :sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.