Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Florence Fighters receive:

Pikeville High Risers 2015 3rd Round Pick

Pikeville High Risers receive:

TE Julius Thomas

RB Bobby Rainey

The problem with this is that "What's His Name" doesn't have the Veterans Exemption and is knocking on the door of not being back next year and he could be trading someone else's Draft Pick.

The problem with this is that "What's His Name" doesn't have the Veterans Exemption and is knocking on the door of not being back next year and he could be trading someone else's Draft Pick.

Yeah, that's why I said that I thought it was dangerous to allow owners to trade draft picks for next season because it could create quite a mess.

But I also don't see how you could allow some players to do it (those with exemptions) and not all.

Call me Coach Cal. I don't like the rule but since I've had injuries and stuck in this situation, I'll go ahead and use it to my advantage and have an extra early pick for 2015.

The Game of the Week - Preview

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Nov 6, 2014) Coming up in a week 10 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2014 matchup, the 7-2 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles challenge the 5-4 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine **.

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles were led in week 9 by a 19 point effort from Adam Vinatieri, who beat the New York Giants defense for 4 field goals made and 4 extra points. With Vinatieri on bye in week 10, they'll need to count on their second-string PK to carry the team this week. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Brush Creek Rusty Ankles can expect a 27 point effort from Aaron Rodgers in week 10, who is expected to get by the Chicago Bears defense for 291 passing yards and 3 passing TDs in addition to 10 rushing yards.

"We're coming off a heartbreaking loss," Brush Creek Rusty Ankles coach halfback20 said.

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** were led in week 9 by a 23 point effort from Carson Palmer, who got by the Dallas Cowboys defense for 249 passing yards and 3 passing TDs. In addition, Kenny Stills was not injured before the start of his week 9 game, and contributed 7 points, but he's listed as questionable in week 10 due to an injured thigh , which might severely limit his fantasy production. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** can expect a 20 point effort from Carson Palmer in week 10, who is expected to get by the St. Louis Rams defense for 269 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 2 rushing yards.

"We've got a top-tier offense against a first-rate defense -- something's got to give," Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** coach NamecipS said.

This is the first game between these two franchises in 2014, and is sure to be a classic showdown.

Project Score: Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 86 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 74

Come on Godot, don't stoop to his level...:lol2:

I'm not gonna be in the bottom 4. I'm gonna win this dang championship.