Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 6 Cooper 0

Featured Replies

Thanks hoops! I'll be busy licking some wounds over the next couple of days while also watching to see who is able to advance out of our Region. I will be throwing my support behind whoever is able to pull out 2 more wins this week.

 

Just as you will support any team from this region as they advance to state, can your district representative (and new friend) count on your support in this regional as it goes forward? :up:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as you will support any team from this region as they advance to state, can your district representative (and new friend) count on your support in this regional as it goes forward? :up:

As an old soccer player myself in the day I will

aleays support the regional winner!

Just as you will support any team from this region as they advance to state, can your district representative (and new friend) count on your support in this regional as it goes forward? :up:

 

Yep!!!

 

I was glad to see that Brendan got a shutout last night and from info I received, he had a couple quality saves along the way.

Sounds like everything came together for NCC. They are always tough come tournament time and proved so again (by a margin no one predicted).

Cooper had a simply amazing season and everyone who finished the season last night should be proud of their accomplishments.

 

Definitely this.

Yep!!!

 

I was glad to see that Brendan got a shutout last night and from info I received, he had a couple quality saves along the way.

 

Brendan played very well.

I saw the NewCath players playing on their own up at the Fort Sunday night when I went to pick up one of my boys and his friend. I spoke w a couple of them and you could tell they were mentally ready for the tournament. Guess they were really really ready.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.