Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 2 Holy Cross 0

Featured Replies

  • Author

Can't comment on the entire forum, but for my comments about the CCH/HC game......I gave specific examples, number of cards, plays that supported my opinion and statements. The only time I mentioned a player was when a HC poster called out a CCH player by number. (Which to my knowledge has been the ONLY time a player was specifically mentioned) I described the play and mentioned the other player involved in that play, the details and how they received the yellow and cch player did not....

  • Replies 65
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't comment on the entire forum, but for my comments about the CCH/HC game......I gave specific examples, number of cards, plays that supported my opinion and statements. The only time I mentioned a player was when a HC poster called out a CCH player by number. (Which to my knowledge has been the ONLY time a player was specifically mentioned) I described the play and mentioned the other player involved in that play, the details and how they received the yellow and cch player did not....

 

I'm not calling you or anyone in particular out but descriptions of what happens in games can hardly be called proof. As we all know. 30 people can watch the same game and see totally different things.

I'm not calling you or anyone in particular out but descriptions of what happens in games can hardly be called proof. As we all know. "30 people can watch the same game and see totally different things".

 

I believe that's pretty much what Oldtime and I have been saying all along...

  • Author
I'm not calling you or anyone in particular out but descriptions of what happens in games can hardly be called proof. As we all know. 30 people can watch the same game and see totally different things.

 

I hear ya, but in my example and situation...I used what the ref saw and not anyone from the stands.........including my expert, far sided, blue colored glasses..........we can complain about the refs, but I have always said that if they are in the correct position, then they are the experts and it is hard to argue with what the ref sees so close to the action.

 

6 cards to 1 and two of the cards were for "persistant" fouls....not sure if that is the correct phrase, but 3 fouls in a row on two different occasions......etc....

I hear ya, but in my example and situation...I used what the ref saw and not anyone from the stands.........including my expert, far sided, blue colored glasses..........we can complain about the refs, but I have always said that if they are in the correct position, then they are the experts and it is hard to argue with what the ref sees so close to the action.

 

6 cards to 1 and two of the cards were for "persistant" fouls....not sure if that is the correct phrase, but 3 fouls in a row on two different occasions......etc....

 

Only one card was for persistent infringemnet. 1 was for the coach. 1 was for unsporting . And the other 3 were for reckless play. And your only argument is comparing the cov cath and hc game. I could bring up several other games where 6 red cards total were given out. I just don't understand where your logic is coming from to label HC as dirty players. And this was carried over to the st.Henry thread by the same people as before. HC has never even been given a red card in any games. Not necessarily meaning they are not dirty, but your strongest argument is stating the card status. And commenting on ONE player who was called for persistent infringemnet. If you ask me it sounds like excuses on why these power house teams don't blow HC out.

I'm giving up on this thread, it's getting too whiney and repetitive. Good luck to all the teams playing tonight!

I'm giving up on this thread, it's getting too whiney and repetitive. Good luck to all the teams playing tonight!

 

 

I'm with you w2848!!! :banghead: I am pretty sure I mentioned that someone would work to dismiss the behavior.

  • Author
Only one card was for persistent infringemnet. 1 was for the coach. 1 was for unsporting . And the other 3 were for reckless play. And your only argument is comparing the cov cath and hc game. I could bring up several other games where 6 red cards total were given out. I just don't understand where your logic is coming from to label HC as dirty players. And this was carried over to the st.Henry thread by the same people as before. HC has never even been given a red card in any games. Not necessarily meaning they are not dirty, but your strongest argument is stating the card status. And commenting on ONE player who was called for persistent infringemnet. If you ask me it sounds like excuses on why these power house teams don't blow HC out.

 

So I should comment on games I was not at? CCH people commented on CCH/HC game.......st Henry folks commented on the st h/ HC games........if different people have the same experience......well then, it is what it is......

Congrats to all playing tonight .. and for surpassing most Scott high mentioned threads in number of replies.

  • Author
Congrats to all playing tonight .. and for surpassing most Scott high mentioned threads in number of replies.

 

Let's keep it going and try to beat the HHS girls thread.

That might be tough OTB, they have the upper hand... Drama abound going on in Ft Thomas!!!

Congrats to all playing tonight .. and for surpassing most Scott high mentioned threads in number of replies.

 

I thought any thread over 25 replies was reserved for Scott only. What's going on here.

Seriously, 59? :) There you go..

This should put us over the top!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.