10th Region Tournament

What time Saturday are Region 10 finals? It would be nice if they were early afternoon. That would allow NKY folks to see both the Region 9 and Region 10 championships (and probably increase gate for both).

An early afternoon start on Saturday would also allow the Region 10 winner to get down to see the Region 12 finals at 8 pm at Mercer County... likely Mercer vs either West Jessamine or Boyle. The Region 12 Champ will host the Region 10 Champ on Tuesday 10/28.

What time Saturday are Region 10 finals? It would be nice if they were early afternoon. That would allow NKY folks to see both the Region 9 and Region 10 championships (and probably increase gate for both).

An early afternoon start on Saturday would also allow the Region 10 winner to get down to see the Region 12 finals at 8 pm at Mercer County... likely Mercer vs either West Jessamine or Boyle. The Region 12 Champ will host the Region 10 Champ on Tuesday 10/28.

SIR

That would make since which means it won't happen. I believe the region 10 final is at 5 or 6.

Then that means it will happen if the Region 10 finals are at 5pm or 6pm? Region 9 finals are at 8pm...

Good call out here however we would want to travel to region 12 to watch that match since the region 10 champion will face the region 12 champion in the 1st round of state.

Good call out here however we would want to travel to region 12 to watch that match since the region 10 champion will face the region 12 champion in the 1st round of state.

Not calling you out. Now I know that you support a 10th region team. That would be a rough 2 hour drive to sit in the cold and watch a team from the 12th region. Neither team will know much about each other, unless it is a MoCo-Mercer Co. match up. It will be a fun match-up to watch if Brossart or Scott know very little about Mercer Co, the likely 12th region winner.

SIR

That would make since which means it won't happen. I believe the region 10 final is at 5 or 6.

That's too bad. Even a 4 pm start would just about work. And that would let the folks who wanted to watch Region 10 and then Region 9 get warmed up and something to eat before heading back out. Oh well.

Game time will probably have more to do with what time the 10th Region GIRLS final game occurs, than the 9th or 12th boys.

I believe there are five schools in the 10th that have both boys and girls playing. It would only be fair to stagger the times to allow fans from a school to see both play, IF that were to occur.

Game time will probably have more to do with what time the 10th Region GIRLS final game occurs, than the 9th or 12th boys.

I believe there are five schools in the 10th that have both boys and girls playing. It would only be fair to stagger the times to allow fans from a school to see both play, IF that were to occur.

That is a great point... Clearly, the boys Region 10 final needs to be at 12:00 noon on Saturday at Scott. If its at 5:00 or 6:00 pm then it conflicts with: 1) the girls Region 10 finals, 2) the girls Region 9 finals, and 3) the boys Region 10 finals.

Region 10:

Boys Final at ________ pm @ Scott

Girls Final at 4:00 @ GRC

Region 9

Girls Final at 5:00 pm @ Ryle

Boys Final at 8:00 pm @ Highlands

Region 12

Boys Finals at 8:00 pm @ Mercer County

Making it at 12:00 noon opens up a lot more flexibility and I would think would help gate.

That is a great point... Clearly, the boys Region 10 finamml needs to be at 12:00 noon on Saturday at Scott. If its at 5:00 or 6:00 pm then it conflicts with: 1) the girls Region 10 finals, 2) the girls Region 9 finals, and 3) the boys Region 10 finals.

Region 10:

Boys Final at ________ pm @ Scott

Girls Final at 4:00 @ GRC

Region 9

Girls Final at 5:00 pm @ Ryle

Boys Final at 8:00 pm @ Highlands

Region 12

Boys Finals at 8:00 pm @ Mercer County

Making it at 12:00 noon opens up a lot more flexibility and I would think would help gate.

SIR

your making great sense here. Now all we have to is make it happen.