Rose Hill Vs. Russell

Who wins it Russell or Rose Hill?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it Russell or Rose Hill?

Rose Hill has amazing talent, but from what little bit I've watched them if something doesn't go their way they seem to get frustrated pretty easy. This will be a very emotional game for both sides. I believe the Coach Kidwell's years of experience may be the difference.

Russell 63

Rose Hill 57

Last I checked, Merle wasn't dressing for this game. Having known Merle for many years, I don't think that even if he was it would make much of a difference. Royals by 10 in a free-throw fest.:D

I sure hope Merle dresses for the game. He could get into a lot of trouble if he doesn't dress, not to mention that it would be one ugly sight. :scared: :scared: :scared: Merle's experience as a coach will be the difference. Write it down.

I sure hope Merle dresses for the game. He could get into a lot of trouble if he doesn't dress, not to mention that it would be one ugly sight. :scared: :scared: :scared: Merle's experience as a coach will be the difference. Write it down.

Wrote it down, will be sure to let you know if you're wrong tomorrow.;)

Wrote it down, will be sure to let you know if you're wrong tomorrow.;)

That won't be a problem. I'm a big enough man to admit when and if I'm wrong. May I be sure and let you know the same thing if you're wrong? :sssh: :D