Pick 3:

Le'Veon Bell vs. Browns

Lesean McCoy vs. Giants

Andre Ellington vs. Redskins

Demarco Murray vs. Seahawks

Branden Oliver vs. Raiders

Also have:

Joique Bell vs. Vikings

but he is questionable after a concussion in week 4 and has yet to be cleared.

That's tough. I think Oliver and Murray are the first two. Especially if Donald Brown is out in the case of Oliver.

Yeah, and L. Bell had a good game against the Browns in week 1 and he's behind Murray in total yards. I feel like Murray and L. Bell are locks. That last spot is killing me.

I'd probably go Murray, Bell, McCoy. Maybe Oliver over McCoy but it's hard to bench McCoy IMO. He could have a break out week any week.

Yeah, that is my dilemma. I hate to bench him because it could happen any week. At some point I'm probably going to have to bench him. I'm not sure if this is the week or not. I love that he has one of the prime time games.

I got a feeling McCoy has a great game against the Giants.

So I say McCoy, Bell, and Oliver (only leaning this way because I think I'm starting him in the flex and praying he wasn't a one week fluke).

I'm biased towards Ellington and after last week, its tough to want to leave him out against the Redskins.

Yeah, and L. Bell had a good game against the Browns in week 1 and he's behind Murray in total yards. I feel like Murray and L. Bell are locks. That last spot is killing me.

I think Oliver is the clear 3rd but I'm a bit biased. I will be starting him in 3 leagues.

How in the world did you get Bell, McCoy, Murray, and Bell? Is that a six team league?

20 person league broken up into two 10 team conferences fashioned after the BGP league setup.

McCoy was a keeper, I drafted Murray in round 3, I got L. Bell in round 4 because no one did their homework and they thought he was going to be suspended soon and I got Andre Ellington in round 5. I got Joique Bell in round 6.

Aaron Rodgers and McCoy were my two keepers in a three keeper league so I got Murray early since everyone else kept three people.

In my league the QBs get 6 points per touchdown and we have bonus points for big play touchdowns. It is a QB league so QBs and WRs have a much higher value than a standard league. I was able to stock up on RBs while everyone else was going for QBs and WRs.

I got a feeling McCoy has a great game against the Giants.

So I say McCoy, Bell, and Oliver (only leaning this way because I think I'm starting him in the flex and praying he wasn't a one week fluke).

I'm biased towards Ellington and after last week, its tough to want to leave him out against the Redskins.

I'm scared to sit Murray even though it is at Seattle. He's been THE MAN so far.

I just offered McCoy for Maclin in a trade. As a result of my stable of RBs I have crappy WRs.

I'm scared to sit Murray even though it is at Seattle. He's been THE MAN so far.

I just offered McCoy for Maclin in a trade. As a result of my stable of RBs I have crappy WRs.

McCoy hasn't been the best RB this year but he still has more value than Maclin. I'd cancel that trade & look for a better WR (maybe Randall Cobb or Jordy Nelson).