Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Keep an eye on the OKC's lines the first few games. They have some guys out other than KD

 

@royceyoung: Thunder's complete bench for first two games: Collison, Perkins, Thomas and Sebastian Telfair. Yikes.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might roll with the Over in the Lakers game.

  • Author

Lots of cappers are on the dogs tonight. I also thinking of lakeshow over. I can't see much D being played in that game.

I also like the Royals a little tonight.

Are you always supposed to go against the team hanging the banner, retiring the jersey, etc?

  • Author

I played kc and mavs. So probably playing Lakers and over even though I think Lakers will suck this year.

Would have went way over if the Lakers did anything to keep to close.

  • Author

Almost have to bet kc tonight?

Betting vs. Lakers tonight for sure.

History would say you have to like KC. I went with the under.

  • Author

Panthers

Louisville

Wizards

Clippers

Clippers over

I can't force myself to take FSU. It's too obvious.

Had to take the points with my local guy...

Louisville +5

Carolina +4

Also, got Georgia So. -25

Haven't gotten into the NBA...yet

  • Author

Bad night fir me. I'm glad poker table was a little better for me.

Bad night fir me. I'm glad poker table was a little better for me.

 

Yeah, 1-2 for me. Louisville just gave it away.

  • Author

Louisville non cover was bad.

Played grizzlies and under tonight. 1 n 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.