Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Playoff baseball and lots of football going on. Should be a good sports month.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Oregon and Florida Intl.

Green Bay

Last week was the first week in the NFL that the public picks (60% or higher) didn't lose.

 

Week 1: 5-9

Week 2: 3-7

Week 3: 4-6

Week 4: 4-4

 

(Late money on KC made it so only 59% was on NE)

I don't like that 81% of the money is on GB but if Bridewater is out, there is no other way to go.

 

How about that Oregon and Arizona total? 83.5!?!?!?!?

  • Author

I saw on twitter that most books in Vegas have over 90% on Angels and some as high as 97%.

  • Author
Oregon and Florida Intl.

Green Bay

Off to a good start!

  • Author
I saw on twitter that most books in Vegas have over 90% on Angels and some as high as 97%.

Vegas sweating it in extra innings. I almost pulled the trigger on KC when I saw the numbers bet on LAA.

  • Author

I know Kershaw is having one of the best seasons I have ever seen, but making Waino +175 dog and a total of 5.5 looks interesting.

Packers were a lock tonight

 

I hate to say it, but I think South Carolina is a lock against Kentucky this weekend.

Talked myself out of betting the Packers last night. :irked: I didn't take anything but that was an easy W.

  • Author
I know Kershaw is having one of the best seasons I have ever seen, but making Waino +175 dog and a total of 5.5 looks interesting.

Glad I laid off Waino!

  • Author

Going be at the house the rest of the night, so I played BYU in the late football game.

Tonight is tough. From a gambling stand point, everything points to NE tonight. I can't trust Cincinnati until they show me something in this type of set up. Might lay off the side and take the under--especially with the local guy setting it at 48.

  • Author

48 seemed a little high!

Local guy is great if you like underdogs and unders. Almost always moves numbers up. I keep an off shore account and take the best number.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.