Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm taking the Giants in afternoon baseball today.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Cowboy Joe West behind the plate tonight making me play the over tonight for sure.

Had the Giants, too. O's are killing me!

  • Author

Probably bet the under in the late game.

  • Author

Bad run since Sunday night after an awesome weekend.

  • Author

Greg Gibson is behind the plate tonight. He used to be one of the best under umpires but not so much anymore. If I find his stats for this season I will post.

  • Author

I like Giants tonight.

  • Author

NFL game total keeps going down and still 75% on over?

10,000 star, super-lock of the century, for this week....FSU-ND over...maybe....

 

Seriously, doesn't 56.5 seem low?

 

With that number in mind, I just saw something this week about the average total for a game this season is 60 (the NCAA average is 30 ppg).

Betus.com, is there anything I need to know about the site before I sign up?

 

Is it legit?

Today I've got:

 

UC -13

Tennessee +16

Kentucky +10.5

FSU -9.5

Duke -3

Betus.com, is there anything I need to know about the site before I sign up?

 

Is it legit?

 

Never used them but know someone who has. Seems ok.

Kansas St +7.5

Iowa +4

WVU +8.5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.