Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Betus has always been ok with me. I don't fool with them much since I found a local that will take about any kind of action.

Indy -3

SF +7

Det -2

NYG +6.5 (bounceback vs. letdown)

 

KC +4. ???

Mia +3. ???

Got lucky with Det -1....if SF can come back, it will be a really good day.

 

Already think I like Pittsburgh tomorrow if it stays at -3.

  • Author

I'm leaning towards Houston for some reason. Just a hunch I reckon.

  • Author

I played Houston but wish I played the over as both teams moving the ball early.

  • Author

Big momentum swing right before half.

  • Author

Wished I'd played over instead of Houston!

  • Author

Played giants n over . Got to love getting 3 in first inning so can't lose both.

Good call. I liked the Giants in the series and game 1 but didn't pull the trigger.

Really like the Chargers tonight--pretty good team getting a lot of points.

 

Like VT at home getting points, too.

  • Author

I'm leaning towards SD a little myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.