Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

If one if my guys has Houston at +3 I might make a small play on them.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you guys think about the series bets on the two LCS? Baltimore and St. Louis are both small favorites--both are about -130. I would have thought the O's would be a slightly larger favorite.

  • Author

Been moving and poker game today didn't get to post but had a decent day.

Who does everyone like for NFL tomorrow? Can the Bengals cover without Green and Burfict?

  • Author

I saw earlier in the week that Floyd Mayweather bet 11 million on Denver -8. It was said 7 different casinos split the action. Anybody else see this?

I saw earlier in the week that Floyd Mayweather bet 11 million on Denver -8. It was said 7 different casinos split the action. Anybody else see this?

 

He is the luckiest man of all time if that is true. I see rumors like that all the time. I don't believe em most of time.

  • Author

Not for sure if true, but for a change it was on twitter days before it happened. He didn't post it who knows. He usually only posts after he wins.

Yeah, he's very lucky if that's true. Denver and Arizona both flip all the winners and losers with a Pick 6 with less than 30 seconds left. I wasn't on either one of those games but I've been on the wrong side of that before.

Saw a tweet from an old Vegas bookmaker that said he had 600K on the Broncos.

  • Author

That sounds more like it. I can't see a book wanting the gamble that heavy on one game.

  • Author

Baseball game tonight has been moved to tomorrow due to rain so only MNF to wager on tonight unless of course you count NHL or preseason NBA.

  • Author

Small plays on Rams and under. Just because I probably wouldn't watch if I didn't bet something.

  • Author

Should have just went to bed!

  • Author

Was lucky and should have been paying juice but that pick six killed me!

That sucks man! Unbelievable! 3 times this weekend an essentially meaningless Pick 6's flips a game or total.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.