Aaron Hernandez Trial Updates

After reading that article, I am wondering why the prosecution wouldn't fight the motion. If Lloyd was shot with a .45 and they found a .45 magazine in Hernandez's Hummer, I feel you would want that to be in evidence. I know it doesn't prove anything but it all adds up in the minds of jurors.

Sometimes I think lawyers make judgments and go with "it doesn't help/hurt our case" so we are going to let it go and focus on what we believe is most important.

One would hope

Hope is the operative.

I think Hernandez is guilty as could be. If nothing else, he's certainly behaving like someone you'd think is guilty.

I thought the prosecution had a slam dunk case from this point until things like this started to hit the news. Now I'm honestly wondering. The fact that his defense team is even gaining ground isn't really the best outlook.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Somehow I believe he's going to beat this case. Just has that kind of feeling to me. An this guy seems more guilty than OJ Simpson did, which is saying something. Hopefully the prosecution has some rock solid evidence.

People who talk keep turning up dead, even while he's in jail. Someone involved in the case died in a car wreck under very suspicious circumstances.

He's going to get hit with some things like destroying evidence, obstruction of justice, things like that, but I don't have a very good feeling about them getting a conviction on some of the worst things, and each time new news breaks, it just looks worse.

People who talk keep turning up dead, even while he's in jail. Someone involved in the case died in a car wreck under very suspicious circumstances.

He's going to get hit with some things like destroying evidence, obstruction of justice, things like that, but I don't have a very good feeling about them getting a conviction on some of the worst things, and each time new news breaks, it just looks worse.

I hope we're both wrong but I completely agree.

Here's a link to the story about the guy dying in the car wreck. Also note that things it listed as what could be key pieces of evidence have already been thrown out.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/03/aaron-hernandez-investigators-wanted-to-interview-car-crash-victim-report-says/

Here's another story talking about how three people with ties to the investigation have mysteriously died. One is the girl who was in the car with the driver who died. She died while walking to visit a friend. What luck for her, eh? Survives a car crash that kills her husband and dies walking to see a friend.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/person-linked-aaron-hernandez-dies-unexpectedly-article-1.1550853