Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Hernandez Trial Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is going to turn into a circus.

 

I'm not taking up for Hernandez at all because he seems like the kind of guy who probably feels right at home in prison, but this is definitely a win for the defense.

It's always enjoyable to see perpetrators have more rights than victims. Makes me sick.

After reading that article, I am wondering why the prosecution wouldn't fight the motion. If Lloyd was shot with a .45 and they found a .45 magazine in Hernandez's Hummer, I feel you would want that to be in evidence. I know it doesn't prove anything but it all adds up in the minds of jurors.

After reading that article, I am wondering why the prosecution wouldn't fight the motion. If Lloyd was shot with a .45 and they found a .45 magazine in Hernandez's Hummer, I feel you would want that to be in evidence. I know it doesn't prove anything but it all adds up in the minds of jurors.

 

Sometimes I think lawyers make judgments and go with "it doesn't help/hurt our case" so we are going to let it go and focus on what we believe is most important.

I would have to believe that all of their other evidence is rock solid if they are letting this one go.

  • Author
One would hope

 

Hope is the operative.

 

I think Hernandez is guilty as could be. If nothing else, he's certainly behaving like someone you'd think is guilty.

 

I thought the prosecution had a slam dunk case from this point until things like this started to hit the news. Now I'm honestly wondering. The fact that his defense team is even gaining ground isn't really the best outlook.

  • Author

It seems as though every time you hear something about this case, it isn't something that seems very uplifting.

 

Biggest deal about this to me is the fact that they are ruling out the texts, which seem pretty damaging.

Somehow I believe he's going to beat this case. Just has that kind of feeling to me. An this guy seems more guilty than OJ Simpson did, which is saying something. Hopefully the prosecution has some rock solid evidence.

  • Author
Somehow I believe he's going to beat this case. Just has that kind of feeling to me. An this guy seems more guilty than OJ Simpson did, which is saying something. Hopefully the prosecution has some rock solid evidence.

 

People who talk keep turning up dead, even while he's in jail. Someone involved in the case died in a car wreck under very suspicious circumstances.

 

He's going to get hit with some things like destroying evidence, obstruction of justice, things like that, but I don't have a very good feeling about them getting a conviction on some of the worst things, and each time new news breaks, it just looks worse.

People who talk keep turning up dead, even while he's in jail. Someone involved in the case died in a car wreck under very suspicious circumstances.

 

He's going to get hit with some things like destroying evidence, obstruction of justice, things like that, but I don't have a very good feeling about them getting a conviction on some of the worst things, and each time new news breaks, it just looks worse.

 

I hope we're both wrong but I completely agree.

  • Author

Here's a link to the story about the guy dying in the car wreck. Also note that things it listed as what could be key pieces of evidence have already been thrown out.

 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/03/aaron-hernandez-investigators-wanted-to-interview-car-crash-victim-report-says/

 

 

Here's another story talking about how three people with ties to the investigation have mysteriously died. One is the girl who was in the car with the driver who died. She died while walking to visit a friend. What luck for her, eh? Survives a car crash that kills her husband and dies walking to see a friend.

 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/person-linked-aaron-hernandez-dies-unexpectedly-article-1.1550853

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.