Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart/Scott Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins? Why?

 

The 1st place seed in the 37th District is on the line in this one.

I predict a temper tantrum in this one.

Where and when is this game being played?

  • Author

Match is at Scott, 7:30.

 

I think Treadway is still out, not 100% certain though.

Should be a good match-up between two of the top 3 teams in the 10th region.

With this being a seeding game, is it required that there be a winner?

Should be a good match-up between two of the top 3 teams in the 10th region.

With this being a seeding game, is it required that there be a winner?

 

Yes, if it's District seeding game then it cannot end in a tie. Not sure of tie breaking rules in KY.

  • Author
Yes, if it's District seeding game then it cannot end in a tie. Not sure of tie breaking rules in KY.

 

If tied at the end of regulation...

 

They will play two 5 minute overtime periods, under Golden Goal Rules.

 

If no one scores during overtime, they move onto PK's to decide a winner.

Yes, if it's District seeding game then it cannot end in a tie. Not sure of tie breaking rules in KY.

 

So how does seeding work if you don't play any district games?

With or without Treadway I see a Scott victory. Scott has so much talent, people don't realize it though cause Treadway is the spotlight of NKY. Scott is playing with a chip on their shoulder, they want the 1 seed more than anything at this point. I'm gonna venture to say Schneider gets 2 and Junior keeper CJ Seay will get another shutout on the year. 2-0 Eagles

This should be a barn burner

I'm going 3-2 Scott

  • Author

I am not sure that Treadway being out is that big of a factor in the outcome of this match, I think that Scott has learned to play well without him, he has only played in about half of their matches this year and I think that was pretty much the case last year as well.

 

I see Scott winning 2-1.

  • Author
So how does seeding work if you don't play any district games?

 

Would they have to go with a draw for pairings?

Would they have to go with a draw for pairings?

 

Scott will win this match in a close 2 to 1 finish.

  • Author
Scott will win this match in a close 2 to 1 finish.

 

CENTERREF.... Welcome to BGP. I think you have made a good prediction, no coincidence since I have also made the same 2-1 guess.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.