Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 34 Newport Central Catholic 13

Featured Replies

Somebody is turning over a new leaf.

 

It's not a new leaf. I just saw guys out there doing their best. They don't deserve to have their spirit or effort questioned. It doesn't mean I wanted them to win, but I still respect the guys effort. You won't see me call out an individual. I think they will improve.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.