Madison Central 66 Bryan Station 61

Madison Central was led by Duane Fields with 19 points. Aaron Morris added 17 points and 14 rebounds. Bryan Station was led by Shelvin Mack with 29 points and 12 rebounds. Stefan Lewis added 7 points and 16 rebounds.

Bryan Station 13 11 17 20 -- 61

Madison Cen. 17 13 12 24 -- 66

(Stats provided by WL Stats)

This was a GREAT game. If Central would have hit their free throws it wouldn't even have been close. Congrats to BS on a great season and Good Luck Indians the rest of the way. What about the technical foul call at the end of the game? I thought that was terrible. The students didn't know the game wasn't over, and rushed the floor. The referees didn't signal a technical, but told Coach Feldhaus BS would shoot two and the ball. Thank goodness the game wasn't closer. Congratulations to Central.

This was a GREAT game. If Central would have hit their free throws it wouldn't even have been close. Congrats to BS on a great season and Good Luck Indians the rest of the way. What about the technical foul call at the end of the game? I thought that was terrible. The students didn't know the game wasn't over, and rushed the floor. The referees didn't signal a technical, but told Coach Feldhaus BS would shoot two and the ball. Thank goodness the game wasn't closer. Congratulations to Central.

why would the students rush the floor anyways? They won a first round regional game

Madison Central was led by Duane Fields with 19 points. Aaron Morris added 17 points and 14 rebounds. Bryan Station was led by Shelvin Mack with 29 points and 12 rebounds. Stefan Lewis added 7 points and 16 rebounds.

Bryan Station 13 11 17 20 -- 61

Madison Cen. 17 13 12 24 -- 66

(Stats provided by WL Stats)

How tall is Mack? What position does he play?

It's called school spirit.

So you rush the court after every victory?:rolleyes:

In order to rush the court, you have to UPSET someone. These were 2 evenly matched teams, rushing the court isnt necessary.

Lets get back to the game though

Were you at the game? If you were there I think you would understand why everyone was so excited. Central went up by 11 in the third and BS went on a 16-0 run. Central then went on a 6-0 run. Back and forth from there on out. This was just an outstanding game with an outstanding crowd. I don't know what region you are from or support, but Madison Central has a tremendous student section and wonderful crowd support. Best of luck to Madison Central against a tough Woodford County team.

Were you at the game? If you were there I think you would understand why everyone was so excited. Central went up by 11 in the third and BS went on a 16-0 run. Central then went on a 6-0 run. Back and forth from there on out. This was just an outstanding game with an outstanding crowd. I don't know what region you are from or support, but Madison Central has a tremendous student section and wonderful crowd support. Best of luck to Madison Central against a tough Woodford County team.

I could definitely see the point if these two teams were rivals but im not that educated on the biterness between the two. Of course it always feels good to beat a lexington team. especially in a close game.

I thought to myself before this game was played that the officials whistle would determine the outcome. Not to say the officials were being unfair, but the tight whistle, all but eliminated Bryan Station. If the officials allow the game to be physical (especially on the ball), Bryan Station wins most everytime. With a more closely called game, check the statistics, Bryan Station's shooting suffers greatly because they can not get into their up and down the floor rhythm.

Nice win for the Indians! I feel certain Coach Feldhaus will have the big sophomore in the gym working on his free throw stroke the next few days.

One of the best officiated games I've been to this season. (20 and counting) It was a great game to be at and the officials did call it close but I've been to games where they get so out of control it's not even entertaining because everyone is upset and not cheering. BS had a chance to tie the game with under a minute to go but missed the shot. Their press really caused some turn overs late in the game. As far as the kids rushing the floor once again the official had to call a technicial foul on the student body. Great game both teams it's sad for the loser and joyous for the winner. On my score card both teams were winner last night one of the best high school games I was ever at. Both teams and both crowds were great. Tip of the hats to the officials which isn't often enough!

One of the best officiated games I've been to this season. (20 and counting) It was a great game to be at and the officials did call it close but I've been to games where they get so out of control it's not even entertaining because everyone is upset and not cheering. BS had a chance to tie the game with under a minute to go but missed the shot. Their press really caused some turn overs late in the game. As far as the kids rushing the floor once again the official had to call a technicial foul on the student body. Great game both teams it's sad for the loser and joyous for the winner. On my score card both teams were winner last night one of the best high school games I was ever at. Both teams and both crowds were great. Tip of the hats to the officials which isn't often enough!

Good Post. :thumb: