Bell County/Middlesboro Predictions

Commander 25

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bobcats
    • Yellow Jackets

Bell County will travel to Middlesboro on Friday in a City County Bowl matchup. Last season The Yellow Jackets beat Bell for the first time since 1997. It was also the first time Midldlesboro beat them on Log Mountain since 1988. It has been a long year for the Bobcats listening to all of the talk. Middlesboro has had some changes with getting a new head coach in former Middlesboro player Zach Massengil, after letting go Randy Fraizer as the head coach of last years team which went 9-3 and beat Bell. Coach Fraziers son Cole transferred to Bell County this year. A lot is at stake another year of bragging. Bell County is coming off a a 57-13 win over Whitley Co and Middlesboro coming off a a 43-0 win over Pineville.

Who will win? And why?

^ Thanks.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the biggest differences between Bell last year vs. Bell this year & the same with Middlesboro? Reason I ask is that my inclination is to think this would be a good game based off last year's outcome. But others seem to think it won't be a close contest.

^ Thanks.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the biggest differences between Bell last year vs. Bell this year & the same with Middlesboro? Reason I ask is that my inclination is to think this would be a good game based off last year's outcome. But others seem to think it won't be a close contest.

Bell had a lot of injuries and they were starting 7 sophmores and 3 freshmen. Another year in the weightroom and the way that Bell was playing at the end of the season they were a lot better. They lost only 2 starters from their team last year.