St. Xavier/Ballard Predictions

St. Xavier vs. Ballard  

21 members have voted

1. 1. St. Xavier vs. Ballard

• St. Xavier
    • Ballard

Week 1 for Tigers from Poplar Level Rd. starts off with a familiar foe in the Ballard Bruins. These two teams meet last year in week 1 with St. X winning 32-14, but it was a much closer game than the final score indicates.

Will this be the year that Ballard can beat the Tigers or will St. X be a bit too much again for the Bruins. Coach Jackson and Co. have been close in the past, but just cannot seem to get over the hump. What does Ballard have to do to beat St. X?

If St. X is just "St. X" and controls the game with their running game will the game be as close as it was last year?

Week 1 for Tigers from Poplar Level Rd. starts off with a familiar foe in the Ballard Bruins. These two teams meet last year in week 1 with St. X winning 32-14, but it was a much closer game than the final score indicates.

Will this be the year that Ballard can beat the Tigers or will St. X be a bit too much again for the Bruins. Coach Jackson and Co. have been close in the past, but just cannot seem to get over the hump. What does Ballard have to do to beat St. X?

If St. X is just "St. X" and controls the game with their running game will the game be as close as it was last year?

Have you seen this year's squad?

Anxious to see what kind of game Sean Hammond has. Also will be looking at what Moe Masden does.

Who is Moe masden? This is probably the only X game that I'll be able to make it to this year. Trying to find out as much as I can as quickly as I can.

Who is Moe masden? This is probably the only X game that I'll be able to make it to this year. Trying to find out as much as I can as quickly as I can.

All X has to do is get the ball to Hibbs he is a good one. I like that 300 pound NT to.

I have not. Just trying to talk to people who have and read as many articles as I can find.

I don't know if you remember semersheim from I believe the team 2 years ago but he has a little brother, Dewey, whose a junior and pretty good.

Who is Moe masden?

Moe Masden WR - Ballard

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 190

Class: 2015

Position: WR/DB

40: 4.55

Interest: Cincinnati, Eastern Kentucky, Illinois, Illinois State, Indiana State, Missouri, Southern Illinois, Tennessee-Martin

Junior Stats:

Receiving: 24 receptions for 287 yards and 4 touchdowns, averaging 12 yards/reception

Moe Masden on Hudl

Moe Masden WR - Ballard

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 190

Class: 2015

Position: WR/DB

40: 4.55

Interest: Cincinnati, Eastern Kentucky, Illinois, Illinois State, Indiana State, Missouri, Southern Illinois, Tennessee-Martin

Junior Stats:

Receiving: 24 receptions for 287 yards and 4 touchdowns, averaging 12 yards/reception

Moe Masden on Hudl

OK thanks.