13th Region Pairings

I disagree with the SL LC score. LC will be able to score at least 40 and 10,000 is a heck of alot of points. What have you been smoking? After this post I hope that any team in the state that might play SL upsets them! At least Lynn Camp is still playing and many other teams are not.

calm down dude, I think he was just joking :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough draw for LC the only two teams that I feel LC couldn't play with are Barbourville and South. South for obvious reasons and Bville because I feel they are intimidated of them. LC has nothing to lose, they need to go out and have fun and enjoy the tourney tomorrow night. I really hope the won't try and run with South or it will get really bad.

Taking that post a little personal arent you. I dont think it was as much a knock on Lynn Camp as it was a compliment to SL.

I agree Lynn Camp is still playing and they deserve credit for that, but they are also very very LUCKY to still be playing. If not for the fact that they play in the weakest district in the region they wouldnt even be in the region tourney.

To think that LC will play with SL is pretty unrealistic, and to hate SL so bad that you hope they lose to any team they play against is pretty ridiculous.

SL could very easily score in the 100's if they are hot and Wright doesnt rest his boys until late. Lynn Camp could very easily be held to under 40 if SL plays the defense they are capable of.

If you make it this far no team is lucky to be playing, they are doing something right. LC beat Pineville on thier home floor they earned the right to play in the region. It is not their fault what district they play in. It seemed most of the districts have weak teams in them since LC made it because they are weak. Lynn Camp has beaten at least two teams in each of the other districts. 49th Red Bird and Jackson, 50th Whitley and Williamsburg, 51st Pineville and Knox Central, and 52nd Cumberland and Evarts.

After thinking it over South has a great coaching staff and a group of quality players. Lynn Camp may not be a great team but the score posted (even if joking) was uncalled for. As LC 99 said the cats beat Pineville on their on floor straight up so its no joke they are at the tourney, in the end only one team will be left standing and I'm 99% sure it will be South, if so good luck to them.

The Campers have a good team, when they share the ball, but they don't have enough firepower to beat South.

On a side note, I think it's interesting Bray will get a chance to play against South. I remeber when himself and Allen teamed up at Wayne County and led South's eighth grade team to the conference championship.

The Campers have a good team, when they share the ball, but they don't have enough firepower to beat South.

On a side note, I think it's interesting Bray will get a chance to play against South. I remeber when himself and Allen teamed up at Wayne County and led South's eighth grade team to the conference championship.

I'm sure it will be an emotional night for him.

Call me crazy but I'm diggin this draw for the Hounds.

It is true that Clay is a hard draw for anyone for the first round but it could be a blessing in disguise. Knowing you have Clay and a day 2 days to prepare, will help the Hounds. So many times teams will get games in the first round of tournaments and not have to be that focused to win. That isn't the case with anyone in the region this year but playing Clay first will get the Hounds focused. If they aren't, they don't belong there anyways.

Second of all, I'd much rather play a Cawood or Barbourville in round two instead of a hot Bell County team or very solid North Laurel ball club. Both teams are very dangerous and I've even claimed Cawood to be a darkhorse canidate but Corbin matches well with them, should they get by the home team in Round 1.