13th Region Pairings

Games at Clay County HS

Gym will be cleared between games

Monday

BellCo (22-7) v. North Laurel (13-15), 6 p.m.

South Laurel (24-5) v. Lynn Camp (15-11), 8:45 p.m.

Tuesday

Barbourville (24-4) v. Cawood (17-10), 6 p.m.

Clay Co. (24-5) v. Corbin (17-10), 8:45 p.m.

Friday

Semifinals, 6 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.

Saturday

Championship, 7:30 p.m.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday

North Laurel vs Bell County

South Laurel vs Lynn Camp

Tuesday

Barbourville vs Cawood

Corbin vs Clay County

Not sure about the times but I would think the first would start around 6 and the second 8 or 8:30.

Games at Clay County HS

Gym will be cleared between games

Monday

BellCo (22-7) v. North Laurel (13-15), 6 p.m.

South Laurel (24-5) v. Lynn Camp (15-11), 8:45 p.m.

Tuesday

Barbourville (24-4) v. Cawood (17-10), 6 p.m.

Clay Co. (24-5) v. Corbin (17-10), 8:45 p.m.

Friday

Semifinals, 6 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.

Saturday

Championship, 7:30 p.m.

What are your predictions for the tournament. I like North to knock off Bell. South over Lynn Camp. I think Cawood can beat Barbourville, and Clay should beat Corbin.

Ah, I like the idea of the Hounds playing Clay the first game.....if ur gonna get em at Clay, do it early. You dont wanna play Clay in the finals!:cool:

HaHa. I talked to a few Clay players last night at the girl's game and they said this was the draw they wanted. I don't know if I really like it that much. Good luck to all teams next week.

What are your predictions for the tournament. I like North to knock off Bell. South over Lynn Camp. I think Cawood can beat Barbourville, and Clay should beat Corbin.

I agree with your picks. I look for the Corbin-Clay game to be a great one, but truthfully it appears that all the first round games but SL-LC will be tight ones.

HaHa. I talked to a few Clay players last night at the girl's game and they said this was the draw they wanted. I don't know if I really like it that much. Good luck to all teams next week.

Other than maybe getting Cawood instead of Corbin, this is probably the best possible draw Clay could get.

Totally agree. It will be Clay and SL in the finals.

Are you serious. you are picking Clay to be in the finals. What has happened?? LoL. I'm just playing with you. I agree that's who I think will be in the finals.

I agree Jim heres my predictions

North 63

Bell 67

South 100000

Lynn Camp 18

Bville 53

Cawood 50

Clay 69

Corbin 61

I disagree with the SL LC score. LC will be able to score at least 40 and 10,000 is a heck of alot of points. What have you been smoking? After this post I hope that any team in the state that might play SL upsets them! At least Lynn Camp is still playing and many other teams are not.

Are you serious. you are picking Clay to be in the finals. What has happened?? LoL. I'm just playing with you. I agree that's who I think will be in the finals.

:laugh: I may not be a Clay fan, but I have given them credit where credit is due all year long.

I think that North could beat Bell, and that game is a toss up.

I think SL rolls all over Lynn Camp for sure.

I think Barbourville has the advantage over Cawood, although that game could go either way as well.

I think the best game of the first round will be Clay and Corbin. Whoever wins that game, IMO, will be in the finals along with SL. I see Clay winning that game for 2 reasons. Its at Clay, and Clay has a mental edge over Corbin IMO.

I dont see Bell upsetting SL. However, if NL gets past Bell and plays SL in the second round, I think there is a possibility for an upset, albeit a long shot.

I disagree with the SL LC score. LC will be able to score at least 40 and 10,000 is a heck of alot of points. What have you been smoking? After this post I hope that any team in the state that might play SL upsets them! At least Lynn Camp is still playing and many other teams are not.

Taking that post a little personal arent you. I dont think it was as much a knock on Lynn Camp as it was a compliment to SL.

I agree Lynn Camp is still playing and they deserve credit for that, but they are also very very LUCKY to still be playing. If not for the fact that they play in the weakest district in the region they wouldnt even be in the region tourney.

To think that LC will play with SL is pretty unrealistic, and to hate SL so bad that you hope they lose to any team they play against is pretty ridiculous.

SL could very easily score in the 100's if they are hot and Wright doesnt rest his boys until late. Lynn Camp could very easily be held to under 40 if SL plays the defense they are capable of.