Estill/JBS Predictions

I'm going with Estill. If they are stroking the 3, and Dixon has a solid game, they will win. But their defense needs to pick up on the drives down the lane, which Stepp is very good at doing. Against Lee in the district the Bobcats were able to score several times on these type drives. Can't allow that against the Cusaders. They'll have to stop Stepp's penetration scoring, and if he hasn't got anything, he'll kick it to Cox or Conley for a 3. Stop Stepp and the Engineers stop Buchanan. He's not much of a threat from behind the arc, but he is very good at getting to the basket, scoring, or getting fouled.....and he's usually deadly from the stripe.

Just my thoughts.

I dont think June Buchanan will have any problem with Estill in this one. The June Buchanan kids have played many years on this floor and play very well on it. They have the advantage of not traveling and will have a huge crowd present. Stepp and Cox are playing extremely well and 5 or 6 other kids are contributing every time their number is called. I think JBS will win this one by around 12......

I hate to break it to you, Uk - but youre going to be in for a huge suprise. Estill will be traveling very well - dont worry about that. Estill has played a very hard schedule this year and is well tuned for region play - while the crusaders has wasted their time with Riverside and David School.

I think the exact opposite - Estill will have no problem with JBS. Estill's senior leadership is peaking at the perfect time in Clinton Dixon, Jesse Puckett, and Stuart Reese, and younger guards Blake Christopher and Cody Berryman have proved all year long that they can contribute in huge ways.

Estill has a slew of role players on the bench including freshmen sensations Tristan Cackling and Chris Hoover and senior Zack Regan who all played huge roles in the win over Jackson City.

Estill has proved that they can beat or play with the best in the region while JBS has proved that they can beat...Riverside....and lose to Owsley.

I looked at your schedule and I hope you dont really think that is a hard schedule. You have played a very weak schedule so dont pick on Riverside. It amazes me that people can take a few games on a teams schedule and base their whole season on that. JBS has 22 wins and 5 losses....But come on up and we will have free cupcakes in the hospitality room.

I looked at your schedule and I hope you dont really think that is a hard schedule. You have played a very weak schedule so dont pick on Riverside. It amazes me that people can take a few games on a teams schedule and base their whole season on that. JBS has 22 wins and 5 losses....But come on up and we will have free cupcakes in the hospitality room.

Oh dont worry....I'm sure JBS will load up on "cupcakes."

Estill has most certaintly NOT played an easy schedule. Clark Co, Hazard, Florida Columbia, Memphis Wooddale, Dunbar, Madison Southern. No where in there will you find Riverside (once or twice), David School, or OBI.

Would never happen again

You probably can't believe that it happened to start with.

I'll let you in on a little secret.....Owsley had two of the best guards in the 14th in Neeley and Smith; and JBS' guards just couldn't quite match them. The way I see it, neither Owsley or JBS had/have much post strength. Another secret....Estill does.

Fouls are likely to plague one team or the other and Dixon is strong on the boards. In fact, I think that fouls will determine this one. Overall too many match-up problems for JBS unless Dixon has to sit it out. I'd also say that a lot of those Hindman folks jamming into the gym will be there to see the cru-saders step down.

Oh dont worry....I'm sure JBS will load up on "cupcakes."

Estill has most certaintly NOT played an easy schedule. Clark Co, Hazard, Florida Columbia, Memphis Wooddale, Dunbar, Madison Southern. No where in there will you find Riverside (once or twice), David School, or OBI.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this but you lost all six of these games....