Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill/JBS Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm not sure if you are aware of this but you lost all six of these games....

 

 

I'm not sure if YOU are aware of THIS - but there is a lot more to be learned in losing games to Flordia's 6th ranked team in Flordia or Hazard at memorial gym in OT than in beating Riverside by 60 a couple times.

Our guards get along, they don't quit and come back and quit and come back. You should play Riverside sometime, might humble you down.

Estill/JBS Predictions ...This is the title of the thread...stick to it or it won't last long.

  • Author
Our guards get along, they don't quit and come back and quit and come back. You should play Riverside sometime, might humble you down.

 

That may have been one of the dumbest things - I have ever read.

 

First of all - we havent had any players quit and come back and quit and come back. Owsley had a player that wasnt elligble til January and there was some problems with Neeley late in the season there.

 

And what do you mean by playng Riverside will humble you down? If by that you mean playing cupcake teams so that you can boost win columns and stats - I'll take your word on that....JBS seems to have be well practiced in that philosophy.

  • Author
Estill/JBS Predictions ...This is the title of the thread...stick to it or it won't last long.

 

Discussions on how the two teams have played this year and how that will affect there game Monday night is a very valid area of dicussion.

  • Author

I guess I am going to have to appolgize to Sunrise. I thought we were carrying on debate - but if youd like to continue in a battle of wits (one in which you are fighting unarmed)...I am out.

 

Now back to the topic at hand.

 

Is there anyone affiliated with Knott County that may know how many extra fans Estill will have in the seats? haha.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.