George Rogers Clark vs Scott

Two fairly different teams, if you ask me. I think the key to the game will be Scott guards taking care of the ball and not having too many turnovers. I'm not sure they can do it though playing at the Fieldhouse against a very scrappy GRC team. If Scott can control the tempo though, this game could get very interesting. I'll take GRC by 8.

Never seen Scott play. What are your thoughts on this one.

Clark better be ready to play as Scott is kind of like Harrison in that they have the talent to play really well.They are up and down so Clark better not look ahead of this game.Sorry Gold but GO Scott:banana:

Two fairly different teams, if you ask me. I think the key to the game will be Scott guards taking care of the ball and not having too many turnovers. I'm not sure they can do it though playing at the Fieldhouse against a very scrappy GRC team. If Scott can control the tempo though, this game could get very interesting. I'll take GRC by 8.

This is exactly what my son said. Do they have a stong bench?

No, they have one kid who comes off the bench who hit the last second shot against Campbell Co. and played well in that game. Other than him I'd say their bench is below average, although I'm sure once the Scott posters get to this thread they will have slightly different views on the subject.

No, they have one kid who comes off the bench who hit the last second shot against Campbell Co. and played well in that game. Other than him I'd say their bench is below average, although I'm sure once the Scott posters get to this thread they will have slightly different views on the subject.

I feel that our bench is our strong suit and our guard play.Don't think they will have anyone to match up with Knowles. Do worry about their big men though.

Clark better be ready to play as Scott is kind of like Harrison in that they have the talent to play really well.They are up and down so Clark better not look ahead of this game.Sorry Gold but GO Scott:banana:

I know we have to take one game at a time.

Hey we all have picks to win for various reasons...:D

Of all the teams in the regional, Scott is the one that people should take notice. Not because they are that good. They are the unknown team of the tourney. Other than N. KY 10th teams they did not play alot of teams further down geographically in the 10th. They can be very scary depending upon which team shows up. Clark should win, however, do not overlook them. They could be the sleeper in the wings for any upset. They do depend on a lot of guard play, not very big except for Howard, although Howard can hurt you as well, he plays generally with alot of heart and intensity. One way or another this game will probabley be within 6 points if both are playing their games. I like Coach Carr, a very intense Coach.