Who will be the best team in N Ky this season? - Girls thread

Please clarify. Are you saying they are attending NDA only because they want to play soccer there?

Don't sound so surprised. In any sport, high level players like to have other high level players as teammates when playing in High School. You're only as good as the players around you. Add in that NDA's education can't be beat and it's why they are at the top in NKY in almost every girls' sport historically, soccer included.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!!! That is exactly what I am saying.

I'm betting that the parents have more say in where their kids attend school than do the girls. I'd also bet that the excellent, faith based education is the criteria the parents use most often. You would not see these families moving to Newport, or paying tuition to get their kids into Newport High School even if they had the top soccer team in NKY.

I'm betting that the parents have more say in where their kids attend school than do the girls. I'd also bet that the excellent, faith based education is the criteria the parents use most often. You would not see these families moving to Newport, or paying tuition to get their kids into Newport High School even if they had the top soccer team in NKY.

That is exactly right. Same with CCH. Yes, sports are important and are popular at the school but it's the whole package that draws kids/parents (three huge freshman classes in a row at CCH). Plenty of kids don't play sports but still come from a distance to attend, probably the same at NDA.