E'Town 59 John Hardin 52

E'Town captures the 17th District crown without starting guard Quinn Harris, who is out with "team violations"

That's about the score I was expecting; except flipped. Noone scores much against JH. Wonder how long Harris is out?

That's about the score I was expecting; except flipped. Noone scores much against JH. Wonder how long Harris is out?

I heard from a very trusted source that he would be available again for the first round of the Sweet 16, should E-town get that far.

I heard from a very trusted source that he would be available again for the first round of the Sweet 16, should E-town get that far.

Interesting. A very good full court press team might be able to do it the whole game and maybe buy themselves a shot.

Scratchy E-Town radio station just reported that JH led by as many as 10 in the 3rd and shot nearly 70%, but it still wasn't enough. Atcher a big game for the Panthers.

I'm with No Name, I just don't see anyone in the 5th playing with these two . . .

JH shot 69% in the first half and had a 5 point lead. Law of averages caught up with the Bulldogs. Not sure what they shot in the second half, but they couldn't buy a bucket in the 4th quarter.

Dustin McVey who started in place of Quinn Harris is a senior point guard that has been chompin at the bit to play. He always accepted his role behind Quinn since he was a freshman. HE HAD A HUGE game! If Etown can make it back to State, and that's a big IF, Etown's silver lining to Quinn's suspension is Dustin McVey now knows he can do the job!! He always thought he could, now he KNOWS IT!! :dancingpa