Post Your NBA Mock Lottery, Sleeper, & Bust

........... I neither agree with' date=' nor fully understand, your take on Doug McDermott. So every white player coming out of college is the same? Doug isn't slow, is really athletic, and can score on all three levels. His on-court production speaks for itself, but look up his measurable from the combine and compare him to non "slow white guys" and see what bubbles up.[/quote']

If he plays the 3 he has to cover Lebron, Durant, Melo.

Last I'm hearing from ESPN radio and some of the blogs I follow is that teams are worried about Jabari Parker's weight. They feel his body is only going to add pounds as he ages, and that he might not be able to cover 3's at the next level.

Reports say some teams are even going as far as to plan with him as a stretch 4-type role. Regardless, I think he's the #2, or at the very least, #3 pick, but IF the reports are accurate (and I'm not saying they are, as misinformation during draft week is a given), then probably see Wiggins go #1.

According to the report I read, Parker is listed at 241 lbs on his ESPN profile and didn't participate in the combine, but there are definitely reports out there stating that his weight might be a legitimate concern for teams, especially given the fact that this is probably going to be the best shape that he'll be in.