Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Girls playing Summerball

Featured Replies

Thought I would start a new topic... Not that crappy calls, crappy fences and doctors notes aren't exciting... How about some Summerball rosters? I know quite a few HHS girls are playing. Any rosters out there?

Shelby Graybill (catcher/ 3rd Baseman for Highlands) and Kenedy Baugh (catcher for Notre Dame) will be playing for the Louisville Lady Slugger's 16U Elite - come cheer us on!

 

2014 Louisville Lady Sluggers 16U Premier Team Summer Schedule

June 12-15 2014 Scenic City Summer Tournament, Chattanooga, TN

June 19-22 2014 Champions Elite 50 Showcase, Cumming, GA

June 30 – July 5 2014 2014 Louisville Slugger Independence Day Tournament, Longmont, CO

July 9-13 PGF Midwest Showcase, Wasco, IL (Chicago area) (sister tournament to DeMarini Invitational Showcase, 25 minutes between the two locations)

July 19-25 PGF National Championship, Huntington Beach, CA

Shelby Graybill (catcher/ 3rd Baseman for Highlands) and Kenedy Baugh (catcher for Notre Dame) will be playing for the Louisville Lady Slugger's 16U Elite - come cheer us on!

 

2014 Louisville Lady Sluggers 16U Premier Team Summer Schedule

June 12-15 2014 Scenic City Summer Tournament, Chattanooga, TN

June 19-22 2014 Champions Elite 50 Showcase, Cumming, GA

June 30 – July 5 2014 2014 Louisville Slugger Independence Day Tournament, Longmont, CO

July 9-13 PGF Midwest Showcase, Wasco, IL (Chicago area) (sister tournament to DeMarini Invitational Showcase, 25 minutes between the two locations)

July 19-25 PGF National Championship, Huntington Beach, CA

 

Oh how I miss this tournament. Back in the day (I graduated high school in 1993) I actually played in this tournament when it was called the Fireworks. Now the Fireworks is the one held in Aurora but I have such fond memories playing at Stazio late Saturday night then coming back to Sunday morning and playing. Such a beautiful area! Glad to see some local kids playing in this tournament. One of these days (after getting out of school and paying off the student loans) I want to make my way back there to watch the tournament.

Gallatin County has a few playing Summer softball.

2014 Danielle Nichelson P Cincy Magic 18u

2014 Kelsea Satchwell IF Derby City Crush 18u

2015 Hannah Dossett 3B/1B Louisville Lady Sluggers 18u Gold

2016 Abby Humphries P/OF Sportsreach 18u

Gallatin County has a few playing Summer softball.

2014 Danielle Nichelson P Cincy Magic 18u

2014 Kelsea Satchwell IF Derby City Crush 18u

2015 Hannah Dossett 3B/1B Louisville Lady Sluggers 18u Gold

2016 Abby Humphries P/OF Sportsreach 18u

 

I hear that Dossett is pretty good!! :ylsuper:

Olivia Dezarn Walton-Verona is playing with EMR-16U

I know that there are a few other girls from WV playing on this team but their names escape me!

Josey Daley HHS is playing with NKY Stealers 14U

Boone County

 

Makenna Black-Kentucky Xplosion 16U

Nikki Bridgers-NKY Stealers12U

Star Smith-NKY Stealers 12U

Ryley Grau-Kentucky Xplosion 14U

Kamryn Huff-Kentucky Xplosion 14U

Shelby Wright-Kentucky Xplosion 14U

Taylor Works-Kentucky Xplosion 14U

Olivia Jackson-Cincy Static Red 13U

 

There may be more but these are the ones that I know of.

Dallis Knotts and Haylee Smith play for 18U Cincy Doom Elite. Just won the Dayton Metro this past weekend for the first tournament of the summer

Dallis Knotts and Haylee Smith play for 18U Cincy Doom Elite. Just won the Dayton Metro this past weekend for the first tournament of the summer

 

Are they taking the berth and going to nationals?

  • Author

Xplosion 16U

Makenna Black. Boone

Makenzie Irons Ryle

Cassidy Souder Ryle

Rylee Stephenson NDA

Alecia Radford NDA

Katelyn Baker NDA

Sarah Tehaar Campbell County

Bailey Spencer HHS

Brennah Dutcher HHS

Savannah Cobb Grant County

Joanna Rebitski. Saint Henry

Working on one other

 

Forgive me if I mis-spelled anyone

As far as I know they are. I wanted them to take I have family down around Montgomery Ala.

As far as I know they are. I wanted them to take I have family down around Montgomery Ala.

 

That's awesome kick some tail!

I know that these are not all the girls but here are some of the ones that are playing for NKY Stealers and their schools.

 

Keylee McGinn - NKY Stealers 12U - Dixie

Maggie Fields - NKY Stealers 12U - Dixie

Corin Crawford - NKY Stealers 12U - Conner

Olivia Henry - NKY Stealers 12U - Conner

McKinlee Miller - NKY Stealers 12U - Campbell

Addisyn Michael - NKY Stealers 12U - Walton Verona 6th grader

Faith Alford - NKY Stealers 12U - Walton Verona 6th grader

Jalyen B. - NKY Stealers 12U - Dixie

Ashley Lindsey - NKY Stealers 14U - Conner

Nicole Byrns - NKY Stealerx 14U - Conner

Allana Matteson - NKY Stealers 14U - Cooper

Alex Dummett - NKY Stealers 14U - Cooper

Sam Yake? - NKY Stealers 14U - Dixie

Baileigh Young - Bandits 12U - Owen County

Aubrey New - Bandits 12U - Gallatin Co. ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.