Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 2014

Featured Replies

What does Lincoln County need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I've heard that a certain basketball player is practicing with the team and could "assist" greatly.

I've heard that a certain basketball player is practicing with the team and could "assist" greatly.

 

 

Intriguing. Quarterback?

Intriguing. Quarterback?

 

More along the lines of DB and WR. They're pretty set at quarterback.

More along the lines of DB and WR. They're pretty set at quarterback.

 

I think he'd be fine there also. Just curious because I know how much he likes to pass. :D

I've heard that a certain basketball player is practicing with the team and could "assist" greatly.

 

tt! tt! Terrific, talented athlete.

What are the numbers looking like this year? Are there more coming out with the new coach in place?

I seen that they are going to Powell County at the end of August or beginning of September (don't remember which one). I just wonder if it's a 2 year contract with Powell returning the favor in 2015 or if it's just a one year deal with a stipend?

Not enough 8th graders transitioned to the high school team. A couple of really good ones are concentrating on basketball. :(

I seen that they are going to Powell County at the end of August or beginning of September (don't remember which one). I just wonder if it's a 2 year contract with Powell returning the favor in 2015 or if it's just a one year deal with a stipend?

 

Not sure. Lexington Christian bought out coming to Lincoln County this year as part of a two year deal. Powell County replaces LCA.

I've heard that a certain basketball player is practicing with the team and could "assist" greatly.

 

This isn't happening.

Does anyone know who Lincoln County scrimmages this week?

 

At West Jessamine on Friday night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.