Bryan Station

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if Bryan Station is playing anywhere over the summer. I didn't know if an assistant might be taken the kids somewhere to play until a head coach is named. Any information would be appreciated.

Supposedly a new coach will be named tomorrow.

Bryan Station is not playing any where at the moment. If a coach is named tomorrow, I'm pretty sure they will begin next week. Does anyone know the dates of the High School Summer State Tourney at the KBA?

Hickory, Thanks! Looking forward to the announcement. I think Coach Johnson is walking into a great situation.

Let's hope...school is a mess right now according to many, including the article on the school's audit. If/when it becomes official hope Coach Johnson does well.

Yes Tommy Johnson has been named the coach.He was introduced to the players on friday I'm very shocked that Jaron Brown did not get the job. From what I've been hearing, the community and alumni are furious with the hire. It will be very interesting to see how the season plays out for the Defenders.

When will we be able to see the Defenders play under their new coach?

Congratulations to Coach Johnson. I'm sorry to hear there might be a little dissension with the hire. If everything I hear about Coach Johnson is true, the "Station Nation" will be extremely pleased with the hire. Best of luck moving forward for the kids at Bryan Station.