Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 Roy Kidd Bowl

Featured Replies

I am leaning towards staying overnight in Kentucky, after watching the Mason County game and then hitting a game on Sat.

 

So far with the K.H.S.A.A. only has a few Sat games listed.

 

As of now I might be watching the Roy Kidd Bowl

Harlan vs Bryan Station (5:30)

Murray vs Madison Central(8:00)

 

How long of a drive am I looking at and do you think it is worth making the trip?

 

Thanks.

From Maysville to Richmond would be about 1 1/2 hour drive.

I am leaning towards staying overnight in Kentucky, after watching the Mason County game and then hitting a game on Sat.

 

So far with the K.H.S.A.A. only has a few Sat games listed.

 

As of now I might be watching the Roy Kidd Bowl

Harlan vs Bryan Station (5:30)

Murray vs Madison Central(8:00)

 

How long of a drive am I looking at and do you think it is worth making the trip?

 

Thanks.

 

I would definitely make the trip. The Roy Kidd Bowl is at Madison Central, where they completely renovated their facilities in the last year. Central is a great place to watch a football game and those should be two pretty good games.

Should be worth the trip. Get to see a good mix of teams and styles.

Bryan Station returns a ton of talented players and will be among the most athletic teams in Lexington area this year vs. a Harlan County team that year in and year out is among the top teams in 5a and will bring their typical hard nosed offense and defense into game one.

 

Both Murray and Madison Central are under completely new coaching staffs and excitement is high around both programs. Don't think you will be the least bit disappointed with your trip to Richmond! Should be a very exciting Saturday of High School Football!

Harlan vs Bryan Station (5:30)

 

To be clear, this game features Harlan COUNTY, not Harlan Independent.

  • Author
To be clear, this game features Harlan COUNTY, not Harlan Independent.

 

Thanks. I copied it from the KHSAA schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.