Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Nationals (May 19th - 21st)

Featured Replies

Ludwick: .248 Avg., .328 OBP, 2 HR, 16 RBI

 

29 K in 35 games.

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy Hamilton: .256 Avg, .293 OBP, 1 HR, 4 Doubles, 3 Triples, 15 Steals, 5 Caught Stealing, 23 K & 6 BB in 38 Games

 

In last 28 days: .311 average, .344 obp, 8 SB, 3 caught stealing

 

Vs. LHP: .182 Average, .222 OBP

 

Looks to me like Billy needs to continue to hit from the left side of the plate...

  • Author

^ He hit the ball well from the right side yesterday but the splits are pretty staggering.

I know BP is a popular guy to dump on, but he's having an alright season: .282 average, .312 OBP, 3 HR & 14 RBI.

 

He's only walked 8 times.

I don't have the desire to look it up, but has to lead the universe in GIDP.
  • Author
I don't have the desire to look it up, but has to lead the universe in GIDP.

 

Hasn't been in the top 10 in that category since 2007 when he was tied for 2nd with 26 on the year.

Hasn't been in the top 10 in that category since 2007 when he was tied for 2nd with 26 on the year.

Hard to imagine, because he seems automatic.

I don't have the desire to look it up, but has to lead the universe in GIDP.

 

Ian Desmond

  • Author
Hard to imagine, because he seems automatic.

 

Ironically that was when he has some speed as well. Stole 32 bases that year.

I sucked it up and looked it up. He has 5. I'd swear it seems like more.

I sucked it up and looked it up. He has 5. I'd swear it seems like more.

 

Same as Cozart

He still only has 14 ribbies from a run producing spot in the order. You have to think at some point this ship gets steered straight.

Same as Cozart
Not shocked there either.

While there aren't any mashers in this lineup with the possible exception right now of Meso, Cozart is the only black hole. Last year it was Hanigan.

 

Unless you include when he pencils in Soto for some reason. Dude has NO business on this roster. Zero.

  • Author

^ You have to think once Lutz gets his feet wet in AAA he will be up here.

  • Author

I didn't have a problem with Cozart batting second the other day. He's hitting over .300 last 10 games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.