Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

God Bless Marc Amazon

Featured Replies

On extra innings last night, the very first thing that Amazon brought up was how this team has screwed itself with this Homer Bailey contract. Like I have been saying for months now, not only will Latos, and Cueto be gone after next year, so will Leake. Not one of these guys is going to take the ole " home town discount " when they are negotiating there contracts. This Reds team better win right now, because once these three guys are gone, it's welcome back to the 1980's for this franchise, unless you trade guys like Phillips, Chapman, Votto, or a Bruce, good luck with that. I would trade any of these guys, except for Bruce.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds have been too kind in their deals with current players. None have been asked to take a hometown discount. Why would they now. If the Homer deal is such a problem for the idiots of the fan base shouldn't they be more worried the Reds will extend the guys you mentioned for too much money and too many years?

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 2

  • Author
The Reds have been too kind in their deals with current players. None have been asked to take a hometown discount. Why would they now. If the Homer deal is such a problem for the idiots of the fan base shouldn't they be more worried the Reds will extend the guys you mentioned for too much money and too many years?

 

First off, I agree that nobody is taking a home town discount, and the money the Reds have spent on Votto, Phillips and Bruce was already spent BEFORE the Reds re-signed Homer, there in, is the problem. This Reds team didn't have the money to spend on Homer, if they really wanted to try and keep either Cueto, or Latos, which it's clear they have chose NOT to do, after next season, that was my whole point. :thumb:

Why would any of these guys take a "home-town discount" from the Reds? Cincinnati isn't any of their hometowns.

  • Author
Why would any of these guys take a "home-town discount" from the Reds? Cincinnati isn't any of their hometowns.

 

I'm sure you've heard it all before, If you stay here, we are going to win it all, blah, blah, blah. You know what I mean, come on.

  • Author
So many experts...

 

Experts? it was pretty clear once Bailey got signed, the dye had been cast. Like it or not, the Reds think Bailey is there #1 pitcher starting in 2016, and I DON'T like it one bit! :puke:

  • Author
It's best just to ignore it guys.

 

HT, what is NOT true about what is being said here? I would LOVE to know. :popcorn:

I didn't know we had a member that spoke to Castellini and Jocketty so much that they know what the payroll and roster will be in the future.

  • Author
I stopped reading after I saw Marc Amazon.

 

Reality hurts sometimes HT, I understand. :walk:

  • Author
I didn't know we had a member that spoke to Castellini and Jocketty so much that they know what the payroll and roster will be in the future.

 

So you think the Reds are going to bump up there payroll, to match the Yankees, and or Angels, or Dodgers, yeah, you're probably right. :ohbrother:

So you think the Reds are going to bump up there payroll, to match the Yankees, and or Angels, or Dodgers, yeah, you're probably right. :ohbrother:

 

Please show me where I posted that they were going to match the Yankees, Angels, or Dodgers.... Don't worry, I'll wait...

  • Author
Please show me where I posted that they were going to match the Yankees, Angels, or Dodgers.... Don't worry, I'll wait...

 

What you are saying is this Reds team can spend money on anybody, and everybody next year then. I would LOVE to know how in the hell this Reds team could sign either Latos, Cueto, and or Leake WITHOUT trading one of it's HUGE contracts this team is already paying, PLEASE explain how this Reds team can do this, I'm waiting. :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.